Product Launch Specialist
Mindvalley offers visa sponsorship
Mindvalley will arrange the immigration paperwork required for the winning candidate and cover the associated costs.
in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Head to tropical Kuala Lumpur and help drive Mindvalley's growth via online product launches. You will lead a passionate project team and be responsible for marketing innovations. Intrigued? Keep reading! Read more about Mindvalley
- Lead the project team in executing the product launch, maintain communication, keep everyone informed, and document all launch activities
- Be responsible for marketing innovations that can improve the experience and conversion rate of the launch, executing split tests to enhance launch performance and optimise the Mindvalley product launch formula
- Be present at all product launch video shoots, provide edit notes for the video team, and ensure the final videos are up to standard
- Create a marketing angle for the product launch and ensure the launch execution is aligned with it
- Work closely with copywriters to ensure writing is consistent with the marketing direction
- Set up the emails and work with the email marketing system
- Create and edit launch web pages using WYSIWYG editors
- Drive marketing discussions and brainstorms
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and enjoy teamwork.
- You can handle tight deadlines, execute fast, and work independently.
- You're detail-oriented and computer-savvy.
- You have at least 2 years of experience with online product launches and email marketing.
- You're strong in communication, time allocation, and project management.
- You can handle multiple projects and tasks.
- You're organized and able to closely follow structures, standards, and processes.
- You're analytical and data-driven.
- You're passionate about personal growth.
- You're familiar with the lean startup methodology.
- You have a growth hacking mindset.
- Basic HTML or coding is a plus but not a requirement.
- In addition to your salary, you'll also get whatever hardware and software you need to ensure that you can play, create, learn, and grow more every day.
- This position requires you to be physically located in Kuala Lumpur and is not open to full-time remote working. We will sponsor your visa and work permit.
- You'll work in an office that was voted one of the top ten Coolest Offices in the World in an Inc Magazine audience poll.
- Our company is a 10-time winner of the World's Most Democratic Workplace Award.
- We take regular trips to a paradise island.
- You'll enjoy flexible working hours that fit into your life like you want them to.
- We'll give you a Macbook, which you can take home and use on the weekends and after working hours.
- We have our own 150-seater auditorium that hosts the best tech meetups and personal growth events in our city, giving you tons of growth and connection opportunities.
- We have learn days, an unlimited book budget, conference/training budget—all designed for constant learning.
We're looking for someone to drive the company's growth via online product launches of best-selling authors from around the world using the latest online marketing tools and product launch methodology.
When applying, don't forget your resume and a video cover letter. Record yourself speaking in a 3-minute video and upload it to YouTube. Highlight your passions, skills, and motivations for applying. Tell us how your skills and expertise would contribute to this stellar team. Send us links to things you have created so we can see proof of your talents.
Mindvalley is a global brand and company that invests in, creates and builds businesses that align with its goal to push humanity forward. Mindvalley grew from its roots as a digital publishing company, to build a series of successful businesses in a wide variety of sectors ranging from mobile apps, marketing, technology, personal growth and entrepreneurship, to health and wellness. It’s been a fun, crazy ride so far.
Across our companies, we employ over 200 employees from over 40 nationalities, working in our award-winning space, Mindvalley HQ. We’re global, and we sure love diversity. If you join us, we will sponsor your visa/work permit.
We stand for ideas, companies, and products that allow human beings to live healthier, happier lives. From creating and investing in startups and education models that inspire and foster progress and innovation, to creating work cultures that cultivate creativity and freedom—we are ambitiously, ridiculously, and irreverently determined to unleash the full potential of humanity and move the planet forward.
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Moving to Malaysia
If you hold the passport of a visa-free country, you can start working in Malaysia within approximately 4 weeks after submitting your application. If you need a visa to enter Malaysia, the visa processing time will be added to that.