Full-Stack Developer (Java, Node.js or .NET)
Work in Estonia
in Tallinn, Estonia
This isn't your average everyday job opportunity. Top players on Estonia's burgeoning tech scene — Adcanvas, Investly, Adcash, Swedbank, Vaimo and many others — are gearing up to compete for your skills. Fast-track your IT career in the smartest country in the world — for a full list of excellent reasons to live and work in Estonia, keep on reading! Read more about Work in Estonia
- You have solid Java, Node.js or .NET programming skills (all skill sets are welcome).
- You have knowledge of SQL Database (MySQL)
- You're familiar with the REST Web Service Framework (or other modern web development frameworks).
- You're familiar with object-oriented design, programming, and patterns.
- You communicate well in good English.
- Your strong analytical skills allow you to translate business requirements into technical design.
- Extra credit: clean code practices, RDBMS knowledge
- Compensation packages vary from company to company, but you can count on competitive salaries and cool perks ranging from supercool offices and fun events to profit sharing and full health insurance!
- Excellent work-life balance: Estonia’s work culture is very relaxed.
- Clean environment: The air in Tallinn is one of the cleanest in the world, and pollution is very low and highly regulated. Plus, a 20-minute drive is all it takes to leave the city behind and reach the stunning Estonian outdoors.
- Low cost of living: Expats enjoy a very high quality of living even with a limited budget—plus, healthcare is free, as is Tallinn’s public transportation system.
- Fast-track careers: In Tallinn, climbing up the professional ladder is a quick process.
- Estonia is a tech hub, innovation hotspot and start-up ecosystem: This country with fewer than 2 million people is Europe's leading startup nation. Tallinn is now beating every other major European city at the number of business ventures per capita.
- Tallinn is the first truly digital society, home to Skype, e-Residency, ID-Card, X-Road, Mobile-ID and many others. Internet access is fast and readily available everywhere in the city.
Work in Estonia is partnering with the country's coolest businesses to offer you the opportunity to take your skills to the next level. We are inviting skilled and motivated full-stack developers with either Java, Node.js or .NET experience to join the world's most advanced digital society.
Why is this a smart move for you? Well, there really is no place like Estonia for a career in IT. Pipedrive, Investly, Helmes, Swedbank, and many other awesome companies are looking for you, and you can reach them all by sending out just one application!
Intrigued? Got the skills and the drive to put your skills to work in a seriously tech-obsessed environment? What can you expect once you've applied? You will be contacted by representatives from different companies, and from there it's up to them to tempt you with the best offer!
About Work in Estonia in Tallinn, Estonia
Estonia is welcoming top talent. In return, we are offering you thrilling future prospects—that’s just how a fair deal works. Nicknamed the Little Silicon Valley of Europe, this hotspot for innovation is an ideal place to take your skills to the max. Here, you can work together with other people who are passionate about what they’re doing—and not only passionate, but also smart. Join us and reach the top of your career in the land of limitless WiFi and some very questionable humour!
Moving to Estonia
If you hold the passport of a visa-free country, you can start working in Estonia within 24 hours from accepting the job offer, if your new employer is classified as a startup.
If your new employer is not considered a startup, you can start after a maximum of 10 days from accepting the job offer.
If you hold the passport of a country that requires a visa to enter Estonia, you can move and start working within approximately 4 weeks.