Are you passionate about customer experience and diligent with sales numbers? PEG Africa Group is looking for a hard-working country director to oversee sales and operations. Read more about PEG Africa
- Coordinating and aligning both tactical and strategic plans to achieve targets agreed with the CEO.
- Managing and leading teams of local staff and expats, including large field sales teams.
- Responsible for country P/L and cost targets.
- Outstanding people skills with the ability to fully delegate and manage output.
- Strong ability to multitask and prioritize, plan and execute.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Business experience across a variety of operational departments.
- Experience at fast-growing African startups.
- Apply and let's talk about your competitive salary.
Over the last two years, PEG has grown from 12 to 200 employees, to become one of the leading off-grid solar companies in West Africa. PEG also has 200 commission-based sales agents and over 40 service centres throughout West Africa, covering Ghana and Côte d'Ivoire.
As country director, you will oversee sales and operations, as well as ensuring optimum customer experience. You will report directly to the CEO of PEG Africa Group, working at the intersection of the most exciting trends in Africa—solar, digital finance, machine-to-machine technology. PEG's business model allows us to profitably deploy financing to some of the poorest people on the planet.
About PEG Africa in Ghana
PEG is the largest Pay-As-You-Go solar company in West Africa, operating in Ghana and Ivory Coast. We use innovative technology to deliver asset-based financing to poor, off-grid consumers who lack both access to reliable electricity and formal banking services. We have over 200 full-time staff and have raised money from a both private equity and venture capital funds. In 2015, we were awarded the COP 21 energy access award, and in 2016 we were recognised as one of the fastest growing companies in Africa by the London Stock Exchange.