in Copenhagen, Denmark
Do you want to take part in developing the products of one of the fastest-growing online companies in Europe? Do you have a passion for coding and learning new technologies?
It sounds like you might be Trustpilot's new back-end developer! Read more about Trustpilot
- Continuously develop and maintain our environments, business solutions, and internal systems to be best-in-class
- Participate in scaling and upgrading our services to meet an increasing global demand
- Participate in introducing new technologies and ways of working to keep us well ahead of our competition
- Develop new frameworks the other development teams can build on
- Experience with systems development, preferably large-scale web applications
- Experience with queuing systems and caching
- Experience with testing frameworks
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience with cloud technologies
- Full proficiency in English
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic international environment with short development iterations and frequent changes
- Ability to take responsibility and ownership of tasks and stories
- Experience with scaling is a big plus (we are growing fast!)
- Let's discuss your salary once you've applied!
- We believe kids are the future, so we offer our employees parental leave.
- We have a skill development program to take you from good to great.
- Social gatherings and games that let you hang out with your colleagues.
- Our office is located close to public transit: Easy access and a treehugger-friendly workplace.
- Free beer on Fridays: Friday is something special, let's enjoy a beer together.
- Peckish after lunch? We got your back. Enjoy free snacks and drinks at the office.
- Flexible work hours and vacation: Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
We have a number of product teams, consisting of brilliant back-enders like yourself, as well as product managers, UX specialists, front-end developers and data scientists/engineers. We do code review and pair programming to continuously learn from each other. Our processes enable us to develop stuff, not fill out timesheets! You'll continuously deliver software that you build, within days of development. We work with cool technologies such as MongoDB, .NET, node.js, APIs, queues, auto-scaling on Amazon. You can check out the technology stack we work on here: stackshare.io/trustpilot
This is an opportunity to be a key part of an exciting international growth journey. It's important to us that our people keep learning and growing in their careers. That's why we offer 20% time—so you can be your most innovative self and work on anything you’d like!
In order to apply, please take the coding challenge here: followthewhiterabbit.trustpilot.com/fe/index.html
When applying, please mention that you found us on Jobbatical.
Trustpilot is a global online review community that builds trust and transparency between consumers and businesses. Currently boasting more than 24 million consumer reviews of 140,000 businesses, Trustpilot produces a TrustScore for businesses based on recent reviews.
While Trustpilot has grown beyond the startup phase, we're still operating at a fast pace. As an employee, you'll be able to manage things as you most see fit and allowed to be creative. Employees here are driven and like to have fun whilst working hard and taking pride in creating a great website.
Besides the actual work, we have plenty of social events that involve cooking, cycling, movies and more. Regular Friday bars involve themes and quizzes—there’s always something fun happening at our very social company.