Lead Digital Designer
Global Gaming offers visa sponsorship
Global Gaming will arrange the immigration paperwork required for the winning candidate and cover the associated costs.
in Tallinn, Estonia
As lead digital designer, you will report to the CMO and manage a small team of graphic designers in various locations. The function of the team is to work with the development of our sites to the benefit of the users, as well as online and offline marketing material in line with the aims of the company and the sites under the company’s umbrella. Read more about Global Gaming
- Be responsible for UX/UI design.
- Make incremental improvements and redesign websites and functionalities.
- Update website structure and content as brands/sites develop.
- Create display material (display, social, on-site marketing material).
- Create landing pages.
- Ensure that continuous professional development of the team members takes place in cooperation with HR.
- Ensure that the team's professional needs are met.
- Ensure the quality of the output from the graphics team increases.
- Ensure that material follows brand and site guidelines, and highlights the sites as an entertainment offer.
- Ensure that tasks are completed on time, according to requirements and at a high level of quality.
- You have experience managing a small team of graphic designers and projects.
- You are familiar with the development of UI, with an emphasis on mobile experience.
- You have an understanding of HTML and CSS.
- You have extensive digital experience and understanding of responsive design and how the experience changes across devices.
- You have extensive experience with relevant tools such as the Adobe Suite.
- You have experience with data-driven development of UI and A/B and MVT testing.
- You have experience with HTML and CSS coding.
- You have experience in gambling vertical or related entertainment-focused verticals such as, mobile gaming.
- You have experience using project management tools.
- Apply and let's discuss your salary and benefits.
- Health reimbursement up to 450€ per year and travel insurance.
- Free public transportation as a tax resident in Tallinn.
- Healthy (and unhealthy) snacks available every day.
- Work with great colleagues and team members who will have high expectations from you, a flat hierarchy and an organisation that encourages innovation.
We're offering a position at a very fast-growing company, where you will manage a team that will work across development and marketing, with a primary focus on our end users' experience and creating marketing content within our B2C business. You and the team will also be involved in the development of internal software, where the end users are colleagues.
The preferred location for this position is in Tallinn, Estonia, where the majority of Global Gaming’s operations and marketing is based.
About Global Gaming in Malmö, Sweden
Global Gaming is a growing gaming operator with a strong foothold in the Nordic region who offers innovative, secure and high-quality gaming services to B2B and B2C sites and their players through our proprietary platform.
The B2C sites run by Global Gaming include Netticasino.com, Koti Kasino and Viking Slots as well as the new kid on the block, Ninja Casino, that utilises the bespoke Global Gaming payment solution integration that simply requires a deposit via a player’s bank for the entire gaming experience to run smoothly, efficient and secure.
Life at Global Gaming
We aim to employ and improve specialized staff, who wants to offer an innovative and safe gaming experience for our customers in their local language.
The Global Gaming Group currently employs staff at three main locations in Malmö, Tallinn and Malta.
Moving to Estonia
If you hold the passport of a visa-free country, you can start working in Estonia within 24 hours from accepting the job offer, if your new employer is classified as a startup.
If your new employer is not considered a startup, you can start after a maximum of 10 days from accepting the job offer.
If you hold the passport of a country that requires a visa to enter Estonia, you can move and start working within approximately 4 weeks.