UX Service and Design Manager
Please leave your email to access this job on third-party website
MaGIC offers visa sponsorship
MaGIC will arrange the immigration paperwork required for the winning candidate and cover the associated costs.
in Cyberjaya, Malaysia
We're looking for a design thinker and doer to lead an exceptional design team. The design function you will manage is diverse, involving not only UI/UX for an online platform but also Service Design to help design the organization’s initiatives from a customer-centric viewpoint. Read more about MaGIC
- In your current role, you're either a senior UI/UX designer at a digital agency or a senior design strategist with a consultancy, and have 7-10 years of professional experience in UX design, usability testing, and information architecture.
- You're able to demonstrate a history of producing high-quality design deliverables, with strong skills in coordinating multiple projects, and managing schedules and teams.
- You have experience working closely with multi-disciplinary teams spanning strategy, data, and technology.
- You're a relationship-builder, someone who thrives on building deep relationships with multiple business teams and wins trust quickly.
- You possess advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Figma, Invision or similar tools.
- Ideally, you have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in service design, design strategy, design management or equivalent.
- You're a practitioner and certified facilitator in design thinking and/or design sprints – this will make your application stand out.
Compensation & Benefits
- Apply and let's discuss your salary and benefits.
This role is a 6-month contract with high possibility of renewal based on performance.
Our Way of Work (WoW): We have a mandate to create a body of extraordinary global entrepreneurs to drive the nation towards the goals of 2020 and beyond.
We are here to ignite entrepreneurs, to create global leaders that will make a meaningful impact in the world.
We are coach, mentor, connector, integrator and enabler.
We do whatever it takes to ensure you become a global firebrand.
We can do this only if we ignite and nurture the entrepreneur in ourselves first, then infecting the world with our passion, spirit and drive.
Check out the various programs, events and online tools – the aim is to connect and encourage collaboration among entrepreneurs and increase visibility for startups, to facilitate mentoring, skill and knowledge-sharing, and have resources available to anyone who is interested in starting a company in Malaysia.
Moving to Malaysia
If you hold the passport of a visa-free country, you can start working in Malaysia within approximately 4 weeks after submitting your application. If you need a visa to enter Malaysia, the visa processing time will be added to that.