in Buenos Aires, Argentina
Are you passionate and creative? Do you want to work with cutting-edge technology? Do you enjoy working with a small team? Zeppelin Solutions is looking for a driven marketing director to join their team. In this role, you will be responsible for creating and implementing the Zeppelin Solutions brand and marketing strategy. Read more about Zeppelin Solutions
- Creating and implementing Zeppelin Solution’s brand and marketing strategy, which is focused on developers, partners and hiring new talent.
- Finding, curating and creating content for Zeppelin's distribution channels (Twitter, Slack, Email, Reddit).
- Organizing events.
- Finding speaking opportunities at conferences and promoting our brand by in other ways like, distributing swag to the community.
- You have a college degree or equivalent and at least 2 years of work experience.
- You have a deep understanding of the blockchain space and technology.
- You have the ability to design and execute a marketing strategy under tight deadlines.
- You will coordinate with different stakeholders during the process (project management).
- You have excellent writing skills and experience creating, editing and promoting written and visual content.
- You have a good eye for design.
- You're a strong communicator, project manager, and problem solver.
- You have strong interpersonal skills.
- Apply and let's talk about your salary and benefits.
You’ll work with cutting-edge technology and be part of a small team working directly with the founders of the company to grow the Zeppelin Solutions community and promote new developments.
We're looking for the right person to take on this crucial role, so this may also be a remote position.
At Zeppelin Solutions, we build software to grow and protect the core infrastructure of an open economy, powered by blockchain technologies. At the moment, we do that in four ways:
- Mantaining OpenZeppelin, an open-source framework for secure smart contract development. OpenZeppelin has 50+ contributors and powers an economy of over $1.5 billion worth of applications.
- Performing security audits related to blockchain technology, especially to token sale smart
contracts. $350M+ were raised by blockchain-based projects with smart contracts we audited (many of which also used OpenZeppelin as their starting point).
- Providing technical and security consultancy to projects in their token issuance and sale. On top of auditing their smart contracts, we advise on the overall program architecture and offer Coral, our white label fundraiser platform for Ethereum tokens.
- Building zeppelinOS, an open-source, distributed platform of tools and services to jumpstart
the development of decentralized applications, in the same way operating systems did in the
early days of computing.
About Zeppelin Solutions in Buenos Aires, Argentina
Zeppelin Solutions is a leading technology firm in the blockchain industry, providing consulting, security audits, development and escrow services for organizations. Zeppelin Solutions has developed industry security standards for designing and deploying smart contract systems.
Whether you are doing a token sale, developing a blockchain application or building Dapps, our goal is to help you do it in a secure and timely fashion. We have a world-class team with technology, cybersecurity, and business development experience, and partners and investors with investment, legal and regulatory skills.
Zeppelin Solutions is the creator and main contributor of OpenZeppelin, the standard framework for secure smart contract development.
Life at Zeppelin Solutions
Founders of Zeppelin, Manuel Araoz and Demian Brener, have been active in the space since the early days, with 5+ years of blockchain and smart contract experience and great impact worldwide. They pioneered the first non-financial blockchain application - Proof Of Existence - and the first implementation of Bitcoin's payment channel protocol - Streamium. Their work has been featured in major publications including Forbes, Business Insider and Techcrunch, and industry-specific publications including 'Blockchains in the Mainstream' book and 'A Securities Law Framework for Blockchain Tokens'.