Jobbatical offers visa sponsorship
Jobbatical will arrange the immigration paperwork required for the winning candidate and cover the associated costs.
in Tallinn, Estonia
Do you dream of a world where people and ideas move freely across borders? We do too, which is why we’re working every day to make it happen. Come be part of a team determined to build the future of global talent mobility. Read more about Jobbatical
- Assist and execute immigration and relocation processes.
- Build and maintain relocation processes and guidelines.
- Prepare immigration-related documentation.
- Assist clients with immigration-related procedures.
- Support clients after the relocation process.
- Perform immigration-related research about other countries.
- Support your colleagues with immigration-related information.
- Take initiative on immigration and relocation-related projects.
- You have 1-2 years of similar experience (ideally in the global mobility field).
- You are an excellent communicator in person and over the internet.
- You are fluent in Estonian and English.
- You are independent and love taking initiative.
Compensation & Benefits
- You’ll get a locally competitive salary + generous perks and benefits that include a monthly allowance for books and Uber rides.
In this role, you will help our clients and internal teams navigate the (often overwhelming) world of immigration and relocation. In short, you’ll be helping some very talented people move abroad for their careers.
About Jobbatical in Tallinn, Estonia
At Jobbatical, we think beyond borders and help the world work together.
Our international job platform connects globally minded companies with ready-to-relocate tech, business and creative talent—people like you. We believe in a fully connected world where your career success is decided by your skill and ambition, not your birthplace.
Our goal is to encourage employers to set aside cultural biases and hire the people with the best skills for the job, and we take our own advice: we don’t discriminate based on nationality, gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, or anything else that has nothing to do with the role you'll be filling.
Founded in 2014 by three Estonians, we’ve since grown into a global team of 35+ aspiring world-changers from 16+ nationalities.
Life at Jobbatical
These are the values that guide us:
Start with why. We don’t do things for the sake of having something to do. Keeping the “why” of our actions in mind helps us stay focused on the things that matter.
Don’t wait to be asked. (Make it happen.) We’re not here to sit around and wait for orders. We have ideas and bring them to life.
Go beyond yourself. Comfort zones are great. We love waving at them as we leave them behind.
Choose difficult truths over comforting lies. Saying yes to everything is easy. But many of the most fruitful and necessary conversations are uncomfortable.
Be bold, stay humble. We’re not afraid to take risks and make mistakes to build what we believe in. And we know the world doesn’t owe us anything.
Moving to Estonia
If you hold the passport of a visa-free country, you can start working in Estonia within 24 hours from accepting the job offer, if your new employer is classified as a startup.
If your new employer is not considered a startup, you can start after a maximum of 10 days from accepting the job offer.
If you hold the passport of a country that requires a visa to enter Estonia, you can move and start working within approximately 4 weeks.