Jobbatical offers visa sponsorship
Jobbatical will arrange the immigration paperwork required for the winning candidate and cover the associated costs.
in Tallinn, Estonia
Jobbatical's very own dev team is ready for some fresh blood—join us in Tallinn as a full-stack developer and let's build an amazing product that is already changing lives and boosting careers across the planet! Read more about Jobbatical
- Participate in our product development from ideation to deployment and beyond!
- Create groundbreaking new features for our talent, business customers, and for internal use.
- Work with our data team to make our product smarter and more intuitive to use.
- Maintain and help optimize existing systems.
- You are proficient in PostgreSQL, React.js, Node.js (or similar frameworks like Django or Ruby on Rails, but open to picking up Node.js).
- You know your way around HTML and CSS.
- You're experienced in developing responsive websites.
- You feel at home working in a test-driven, agile team.
- You know your limits and how to work on a deadline.
- You communicate well in English and love working in an international environment (English is our working language and we often have people in a few different time zones).
- You are a problem-solver with an inquisitive and innovative mind (but that probably goes without saying—you're a full-stack developer after all!).
- You share our passion for reshaping the future of work.
- Experience in scaling up web applications to handle international users.
- Ability to bring in new technologies or frameworks that are good for the business but not yet introduced in the team.
- Experience in AWS.
- Eagerness to take on the challenges ahead together with the growing business.
- You'll receive a competitive salary and equity options.
- As part of your relocation package, we'll cover your international travel costs, sponsor your visa and work permit, as well as take care of your accommodation for the first month.
- Your health insurance will be covered.
- Your perks will include a monthly allowance for Uber, sports, and books. Our kitchen is always stocked with drinks and snacks, and we brew our own kombucha. His name is Bob.
- We have a fun, flexible work environment where everyone has enough space (both literal and metaphorical) to do their best work. And of course, we'll also provide the hardware you need.
Taking on this role is a fantastic opportunity to build and perfect a platform poised to change the world of work as we know it. As a full-stack developer on team Jobbatical, you'll be part of our entire product development cycle, creating awesome features for our users and internal teams.
Based in Tallinn, Estonia, we're a close-knit group of nerds eager to help you fit in. We love what we're doing, and we also love having a good laugh at our cool and comfy office space in the trendy Kalamaja area. Like all the best teams out there, we genuinely enjoy each other's company—sometimes we even hang out voluntarily after hours!
You can read about us and the Jobbatical way of life at blog.jobbatical.com
About Jobbatical in Tallinn, Estonia
At Jobbatical, we think beyond borders and help the world work together. We believe the world really is your oyster and your next career step could take you to live in your dream city. People want to experience life and work on their own terms and join mission-driven teams, wherever they are in the world. We're a community of like-minded world travelers who believe in a fully connected world where the playing field is leveled and your merit doesn’t depend on your birthplace but on on the size of your dreams.
Our goal is to encourage companies to set aside cultural biases and hire the people with the best skill set for the job. We follow the same principles in recruiting for our own team—we don't discriminate based on nationality, gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, or anything else that doesn't have anything to do with the role you'll be filling.
Life at Jobbatical
Moving to Estonia
If you hold the passport of a visa-free country, you can start working in Estonia within 24 hours from accepting the job offer, if your new employer is classified as a startup.
If your new employer is not considered a startup, you can start after a maximum of 10 days from accepting the job offer.
If you hold the passport of a country that requires a visa to enter Estonia, you can move and start working within approximately 4 weeks.