in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Do you appreciate good design and understand the importance of consistency and quality? If yes, head to magical Kuala Lumpur and unleash your creativity as a web designer at Mindvalley! Read more about Mindvalley
- You need at least 2 years of relevant work experience. We'll train you in all the platforms and technologies you’ll be required to operate on.
- You’ve edited any kind of CMS like WordPress before.
- Bonus points if you’ve published your own website, blog, webshop or web apps before.
- Basic editorial experience and genuine care for written copy is a must.
- You appreciate good design and understand the importance of consistency and quality.
- You're an excellent communicator. You’ll often need to take instructions from a diverse expert group and make sense of it all—and when you do, you’ll have tripled your value as a web professional
- You're a motivated self-learner. You’ll be exposed to a buffet of learning opportunities and resources, so you must be hungry to learn and driven to do so autonomously.
- In addition to your salary, you'll also get whatever hardware and software you need to ensure that you can play, create, learn, and grow more every day.
- This position requires you to be physically located in Kuala Lumpur and is not open to full-time remote working. We will sponsor your visa and work permit.
- You'll enjoy flexible working hours that fit into your life like you want them to.
- We'll give you a Macbook, which you can take home and use on the weekends and after working hours.
- We have our own 150-seater auditorium that hosts the best tech meetups and personal growth events in our city, giving you tons of growth and connection opportunities.
- We take regular trips to a paradise island.
- Our company is a 10-time winner of the World's Most Democratic Workplace Award.
- You'll work in an office that was voted one of the top ten Coolest Offices in the World in an Inc Magazine audience poll.
- We have learn days, an unlimited book budget, conference/training budget—all designed for constant learning.
You will be the end-to-end designer for websites visited by thousands every day. Put your design skills to the test and give cutting-edge web applications a user experience people can’t live without.
When applying, don't forget your resume and a video cover letter. Record yourself speaking in a 3-minute video and upload it to YouTube. Highlight your passions, skills, and motivations for applying. Tell us how your skills and expertise would contribute to this stellar team. Send us links to things you have created so we can see proof of your talents.
Mindvalley is a global brand and company that invests in, creates and builds businesses that align with its goal to push humanity forward. Mindvalley grew from its roots as a digital publishing company, to build a series of successful businesses in a wide variety of sectors ranging from mobile apps, marketing, technology, personal growth and entrepreneurship, to health and wellness. It’s been a fun, crazy ride so far.
Across our companies, we employ over 200 employees from over 40 nationalities, working in our award-winning space, Mindvalley HQ. We’re global, and we sure love diversity. If you join us, we will sponsor your visa/work permit.
We stand for ideas, companies, and products that allow human beings to live healthier, happier lives. From creating and investing in startups and education models that inspire and foster progress and innovation, to creating work cultures that cultivate creativity and freedom—we are ambitiously, ridiculously, and irreverently determined to unleash the full potential of humanity and move the planet forward.
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Moving to Malaysia
If you hold the passport of a visa-free country, you can start working in Malaysia within approximately 4 weeks after submitting your application. If you need a visa to enter Malaysia, the visa processing time will be added to that.