Mac System Administrator
MYJAR offers visa sponsorship
MYJAR will arrange the immigration paperwork required for the winning candidate and cover the associated costs.
in Tallinn, Estonia
As our new Mac system administrator, you'll be deploying Mac servers and endpoints in an enterprise environment. You'll also be managing and optimising OS X Operating Systems and associated technologies, building and managing desktop, laptop, and iOS. Read more about MYJAR
- Strong knowledge of MacOS and Apple hardware as well as at least 2 years' experience in designing and supporting relevant platforms.
- IT-related higher education and/or at least 3 years of working experience in web applications integration and support.
- Knowledge of middleware (Apache) and VMware.
- A strong grasp of computer security, network infrastructure and experience with maintaining databases.
- A good understanding of programming principles and Shell (Bash) scripting.
- A proactive attitude, the ability to work without exact instructions and very good
- communication skills in English.
- Motivation package that supports a healthy lifestyle
- A competitive salary
- Team events to break the routine and a comfortable office in the heart of Tallinn
- An awesome company to be part of - we have friendly, multicultural and talented people
- A chance to work with contemporary tools and modern practices as well as apply your technical knowledge
- An interesting and rewarding job in a growing international company
You will be responsible for monitoring servers, network communication and dealing with incidents. You'll oversee user administration as well as maintaining file and backup systems.
We expect you to arrange repair for hardware, if necessary, and support external service providers. You'll maintain policies for the use of computer system, network, and security.
About MYJAR in Tallinn, Estonia
MYJAR is a new kind of financial services company, designed for today’s customers. We help people manage their finances by providing responsible short-term loans to reliable borrowers.
Our business began in 2008 and since our inception, we have provided loans with a value of GBP 350M in the UK. Following authorisation by the Financial Conduct Authority, MYJAR is growing very quickly and needs a talented team of specialists to achieve our ambitious goals.
If you are interested in building your career with a dynamic innovative team and strong international investors, this is the right place for you. At MYJAR we work a little differently from other financial service companies. We are committed to providing small amounts of credit responsibly to reliable customers. We treat our customers with respect and appreciate that we exist because of them. We are currently a business of 150 people and operate from offices in the City of London and run a technology, development and customer service center in the vibrant city of Tallinn.
Life at MYJAR
Want to know more about life at MYJAR? You can read more about us on the Jobbatical blog bit.ly/2prowe8
Moving to Estonia
If you hold the passport of a visa-free country, you can start working in Estonia within 24 hours from accepting the job offer, if your new employer is classified as a startup.
If your new employer is not considered a startup, you can start after a maximum of 10 days from accepting the job offer.
If you hold the passport of a country that requires a visa to enter Estonia, you can move and start working within approximately 4 weeks.