Supported by Work in Estonia
This job posting is a part of Work in Estonia campaign. Apply before September 23rd for an all-expenses paid trip to Estonia, where employers compete to hire and relocate you to the most digitally advanced country in the world. Finalists will be announced in early October!
in Tallinn, Estonia
Finestmedia is looking for an experienced and bright-eyed systems analyst who can participate in many different projects in different fields like banking, e-government, working on medium and big size e-commerce solutions or take part in exciting start-up projects. Read more about Finestmedia
- Perform systems analysis, map customer needs and possibilities.
- Model information systems, compile specifications and data models, create prototypes.
- Describe the interfaces of created or newly built systems (in relation to existing systems) .
- Describe the components (user view, rights, etc.) required for designing the UI, processes and the system .
- Compile use cases (UC)/technical tasks.
- Create, maintain and develop client relations.
- Maintain scope .
- Write user manuals .
- You have at least 5 years of experience as a business and technical analyst for medium and large-scale software development projects.
- You have in-depth professional knowledge concerning the methods of systems analysis and design .
- You have the ability to learn and understand the customer’s business.
- You have experience with modern system development methods (Kanban, Scrum) .
- You have the ability to assess the value of tasks and justify it to clients (to be able to explain why development has taken a certain amount of time) .
- You are a self-starter with excellent interpersonal communication and problem-solving skills.
- You have excellent team work skills .
- You have the ability to produce high quality deliverables, learn fast, have a desire to learn and develop.
- You take initiative and show results.
- You are fluent in spoken and written English.
- Knowledge or previous experience as a software developer is a bonus.
Compensation & Benefits
- Apply and let's discuss your salary and benefits.
- Flexible working hours, a supportive team, no bureaucracy, several social activities and events.
- Modern tools and a great working environment.
- A possibility to participate in the execution of value-adding software.
Our team is small enough (ca 80 employees) for everyone to have an opportunity to have their say and a sense of their role and contribution in each undertaking.
Finestmedia creates solutions that help our customers embrace new opportunities in their business for cost-saving, gaining new revenues, and providing excellence in end-user experience.
About Finestmedia in Tallinn, Estonia
Finestmedia is a strategic transformation partner and technical solutions provider for private enterprise and government institutions. Headquartered in the digital powerhouse of Tallinn, Estonia with a subsidiary in Gdansk, Poland, Finestmedia’s team of over 100 specialists, fuse innovative business solutions with pioneering technical expertise in a Nordic business culture environment.
Finestmedia is a global player in business transformation for e-commerce, e-government and commercial product research and development, and structures profitable long-term collaboration with its customers. Our approach is to craft your business challenges into meticulous technical developments using high-value strategising, business and technical analysis, and continued support and maintenance for long term partnerships.
Finestmedia’s passion is transitioning organisations to first-class technology, thus improving human lives. We have been successfully achieving this for almost 20 years for our key clients in government, banking, logistics, defence and retail.
Life at Finestmedia
Finestmedia offers a good specialist interesting challenges in the form of different projects and technologies. There are opportunities to contribute to the development of Estonia’s e-state, working on big e-commerce solutions or take part in exciting start-up projects.
At the same time, our team is small enough for everyone to have an opportunity to get a word in and sense their role and contribution in each undertaking.
We mostly implement projects with .NET, Java and PHP technologies and, if so desired, it is possible to test oneself in several fields at a time. We have a tight-knit team, which also supports newcomers with know-how and advice.
Regarding work and communication, we try to be guided by common sense and expect the same from our team. Trust between people is very important, as it enables us to offer the team flexible working conditions.
The whole team has an opportunity to take part in different Finestmedia events. There is a sports club in the vicinity of our office and the braver ones can also join our small basketball team. Naturally, there are summer and winter days, Christmas parties and team events.
Moving to Estonia
If you hold the passport of a visa-free country, you can start working in Estonia within 24 hours from accepting the job offer, if your new employer is classified as a startup.
If your new employer is not considered a startup, you can start after a maximum of 10 days from accepting the job offer.
If you hold the passport of a country that requires a visa to enter Estonia, you can move and start working within approximately 4 weeks.