Senior Graphic Designer
Icicle Group offers visa sponsorship
Icicle Group will arrange the immigration paperwork required for the winning candidate and cover the associated costs.
in Hong Kong
Join a team of creative production and marketing talents driven by creating business impact. We determine success measures up front and relentlessly drive toward them. We are in a stage of fast growth, making this an exciting opportunity for a senior graphic designer who is up for a challenge! Read more about Icicle Group
- Define concepts and art direction through thorough understanding of client needs and in relevance to the target market and the environment with the aim of getting brand messages across, with a powerful creative approach.
- Create meaningful design responses to a brief through mood boards and concepts, transversal throughout all types of media.
- Beautifully execute designs to ensure the initial concept is consistently implemented and executed, both in print and digital.
- Organize and oversee project execution and resources (internal and external).
- Solve problems in a proactive and creative manner, proactively find the right people to talk to in order to ensure the best outcome.
- Clearly articulate ideas/strategy, and happily accept feedback.
- Stay current on industry trends and best practices.
- Contribute to the communication, demonstration and evolution of the creative product to clients at the highest possible standard.
- You have at least 3-5 years of creative agency experience.
- You have strong fundamental design skills, including knowledge of typography, layout/composition, and colour.
- You have experience with the Hong Kong and/or Chinese market.
- You have the ability to think both conceptually and technically on projects.
- You are detail-oriented, pro-active, and highly organized, with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- You are flexible, with the ability to adapt to shifting priorities with a positive outlook.
- You are comfortable working both under direction and independently.
- You are responsible, have the ability to lead a project from concept to execution autonomously.
- You are naturally social media savvy.
- You are fluent in English.
- You have a basic understanding of specs/requirements across different platforms, including social media and video.
- You have expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Please note that we can only consider your application if you submit your portfolio.
- Knowledge of Sketch would be a plus.
Compensation & Benefits
- Apply and let's discuss your salary and benefits.
- Choose to work in our office or remotely.
We are comfortable with not knowing the details of everything and we are infinite learners. We are good listeners and move really fast. We take risks and embrace failures, and we take away key lessons to grow and develop into a stronger team each day.
You are passionate about design and have a gorgeous portfolio showcasing rock star layout and typography skills, with an emphasis on thoughtful, conceptual design and the ability to develop strong concepts and generate multiple ideas from the same brief. You are an enthusiastic and collaborative team player, inspired to create a great creative culture.
Your excellent communication and presentation skills give you the confidence to interpret, defend and negotiate briefs with clients, explain and sell ideas to clients and colleagues.
Comfortable with time management, you can manage easily with several projects and pitches at a time.
Your acute eye spots and pays attention to detail when finalising designs and you are open to feedback from the creative director and other team members and willing to make changes to your designs.
Icicle operates a collaborative partnership model with brands through a unique approach of combining technology and talents to produce effective brand and marketing assets, such as collaterals, creative marketing tools, visual merchandising, branded video contents, original TV content, social and digital.
We pride ourselves with our purpose of connecting brands to markets by producing contents across media to deliver real measurable results.
About Icicle Group in Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong
Icicle Group is a regional multi-media brand delivery group with a proven track record and a disciplined approach in supporting leading brands in delivering creative production and engineering customized solutions to maximize effectiveness and efficiency in their marketing and business processes.
Life at Icicle Group
Working at Icicle, you will be part of a team of creative, flexible and result-driven people working with professionals from the most visionary and forward-thinking brands across sectors. Our people come from advertising, creative, design, project management, technology, consultancy and even production and logistics. We are diverse in backgrounds and cultures and yet united in our values.
With headquarters in Hong Kong and an offices in Beijing and Manila, we are creative makers specialized in brand identity, design and artwork, digital assets, video production, social contents, print, packaging, retail displays and gifts and premium.
Led by a team of experts of diverse cultural backgrounds, we are long-term trusted partners with our clients, who see it as a necessity to develop a strong brand culture to connect themselves with their markets.
We are unique in our ways in pairing creativity and productivity to address business challenges from a brand perspective.
We are inviting ambitious and talented team players to join us in Hong Kong.