Account Manager (Western Europe)
in Eindhoven, Netherlands
We are looking for an analytical sales professional to strengthen our international team and its development for continental Europe. Read more about StudyPortals
- Working in the Europe team, planning and selling student recruitment campaigns in the region using the variety of StudyPortals products and services.
- Advising and liaising with existing clients - nurturing relationships and ensuring clients are happy and engaged with their activity to recruit talented students from abroad.
- Proactively develop an area of new clients, mainly by telephone and email contact.
- Plan and attend client meetings.
- Involvement in the optimization of the complete commercial cycle: from lead generation, negotiation sales, campaign implementation to reporting and evaluation.
- Supporting the team leader south and regional manager EMEA for the strategy and approach of growth targets within the region.
- Experience working in a sales environment.
- Excellent communication skills; confident in making existing and new business calls.
- Ambitious, energetic and persistent, you are target-oriented and have a drive for results.
- Notable analytical skills and strategic thinking.
- Confident in an environment of frequent and direct feedback.
- Native or near native in German, French or Spanish, both oral and written (level C2 of the Common European Framework). Our preference goes to German AND French speakers.
- Mandatory! Native or near native in English, both oral and written (level C2 of the Common European Framework).
- Familiar with the journey of international students studying abroad.
- Enjoys to travel.
- A good team player, enjoys to contribute to the personal development of his/her colleagues.
- A great match with our mission and corporate values.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Experience of digital advertising.
- Reimbursement of your work-related travel costs.
- An attractive discount on insurance packages with IAK, covering public and private insurances from healthcare and home insurance to car and liability insurance!
- An annual personal development budget, because personal growth is KEY!
- Employee referral bonuses; just an extra chance to work with friends (and earn some extra cash!).
- Apply and let's talk about your salary and bonus scheme.
- A company environment that is serious about having fun with everything we do, including frequent memorable team events, table tennis, self-built office bar etc.
- Informal, entrepreneurial and flexible atmosphere where self-initiative is highly appreciated. Apart from your contribution to the company, your personal development has high priority.
- The opportunity to make our world a little better and be at the core of the growth phase of a study choice giant that the European market is desperately waiting for.
StudyPortals' mission is to bring transparency to the wealth of study opportunities in the world’s higher education market. We aim to empower the world to choose (for) education.
Our sites receive more than a million visits on a monthly basis, which makes us the most popular study choice platform worldwide. In the last 12 months our visitor numbers have grown more than 40%. We currently serve more than 2,400 participating universities in 48 countries worldwide.
Nowadays, the StudyPortals team consists of over a hundred and fifty people worldwide with 35 different nationalities and over 30 members are in the University Value Team. The centre of our operations is in Eindhoven, Netherlands and our headquarters are located in the old Phillips glass building, at Strijp-S, an exciting hub of entrepreneurship, technology and design.
About StudyPortals in Eindhoven, Netherlands
StudyPortals is a fast-growing online platform where students can find and compare their education options internationally.
Our mission is to empower the world to choose education. We focus on quality from both a student as well as a university perspective: offering the best information for students, and low-effort, cost-effective, and result-based marketing for universities.
Over 2,450 universities participate across 67 countries, creating transparency across 117,000+ study programmes. We have a large global visitor base of over 19 million visits every year.
The StudyPortals team now consists of over a hundred and seventy people worldwide from 35 different nationalities, and we're expecting to grow the team to about 200 people in the upcoming year. StudyPortals proudly ranks 18th in the 2015 Employee satisfaction ranking, an annual survey carried out by SatisAction and the NRC. Our HQ is located in Eindhoven, in the iconic Klokgebouw, at Strijp-S, a hub of entrepreneurship, technology, and design. We also have operations in Boston, Melbourne, Manchester, Stockholm and Bucharest.