Email Marketing & Communications Specialist
in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Mindvalley wants you to be their next email marketing and communications specialist in Kuala Lumpur. This is your chance to become one of the masterminds behind the brilliant customer experiences Mindvalley delivers. Read more about Mindvalley
- You'll own the entire email marketing strategy, ensuring all stakeholders uphold standards and best practices of email marketing.
- You'll execute generic multi-channel campaigns (onboarding, re-engagement, weekly digest, promos).
- You'll be THE guru of email platforms (Maropost, Sendgrid...), managing the platforms, establishing standards, and teaching users.
- You'll work with a team on omnichannel strategy (web and mobile in-app, push, newsfeed) and learn all related platforms.
- You'll drive innovation by staying on top of the industry's best practices.
- You'll collaborate with different teams and run A/B testing.
- You'll segment our email database (most active customers, inactive customers).
- You'll do in-depth analysis and reports (weekly and quarterly).
- You'll track deliverability and inbox placement, ensuring we take all the necessary steps.
- You have experience in designing and implementing various campaigns (email or multi-channel).
- You understand marketing models and marketing automation.
- You are excited about data and trends, and Excel is your friend.
- You're tech-savvy and able to investigate tech bugs.
- You're good at understanding and utilizing marketing platforms.
- You're able to communicate with any group of stakeholders—techies, marketers, executives, partners.
- You can prioritize and communicate needs clearly.
- You're passionate about what you do and always striving to bring your work to the next level.
- You will be extra special if you've managed any ESP for middle-sized companies before.
- Experience in implementing email deliverability strategies will be another big plus.
- Bonus points for the willingness to get your hands dirty if it's needed to execute some new tech solution.
- In addition to your salary, you'll also get whatever hardware and software you need to ensure that you can play, create, learn, and grow more every day.
- This position requires you to be physically located in Kuala Lumpur and is not open to full-time remote working. We will sponsor your visa and work permit.
- We'll give you a Macbook, which you can take home and use on the weekends and after working hours.
- Our company is a 10-time winner of the World's Most Democratic Workplace Award.
- You'll work in an office that was voted one of the top ten Coolest Offices in the World in an Inc Magazine audience poll.
- You'll enjoy flexible working hours that fit into your life like you want them to.
- We take regular trips to a paradise island.
- We have our own 150-seater auditorium that hosts the best tech meetups and personal growth events in our city, giving you tons of growth and connection opportunities.
- We have learn days, an unlimited book budget, conference/training budget—all designed for constant learning.
If you are a digital marketer obsessed with quality and ready to challenge the status quo, we want you to join us! At Mindvalley, we design learning experiences and publish teachings by the best authors in transformational education for over three million students worldwide.
And we need your help.
As a team, we maintain and improve user and customer journeys through main communication channels by using an omnichannel approach. We have many ways of interacting with customers—web platforms, multiple mobile apps, blogs, email, social media, and advertising to name a few touch points.
We need you to be in charge of our email marketing strategy, managing and growing an email list of millions, designing email funnels and campaigns, implementing industry standards and best practices. You'll also be in charge of important email setups and keeping track of our email metrics.
When you're applying, don't forget your resume and a video cover letter. Record yourself speaking in a 3-minute video and upload it to YouTube. Highlight your passions, skills, and motivations for applying. Tell us how your skills and expertise would contribute to this stellar team. Be specific. Also send us examples of work you're proud of so we can see proof of your talents!
Mindvalley is a global brand and company that invests in, creates and builds businesses that align with its goal to push humanity forward. Mindvalley grew from its roots as a digital publishing company, to build a series of successful businesses in a wide variety of sectors ranging from mobile apps, marketing, technology, personal growth and entrepreneurship, to health and wellness. It’s been a fun, crazy ride so far.
Across our companies, we employ over 200 employees from over 40 nationalities, working in our award-winning space, Mindvalley HQ. We’re global, and we sure love diversity. If you join us, we will sponsor your visa/work permit.
We stand for ideas, companies, and products that allow human beings to live healthier, happier lives. From creating and investing in startups and education models that inspire and foster progress and innovation, to creating work cultures that cultivate creativity and freedom—we are ambitiously, ridiculously, and irreverently determined to unleash the full potential of humanity and move the planet forward.
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Moving to Malaysia
If you hold the passport of a visa-free country, you can start working in Malaysia within approximately 4 weeks after submitting your application. If you need a visa to enter Malaysia, the visa processing time will be added to that.