Head of Operations
Finstar Financial Group offers visa sponsorship
Finstar Financial Group will arrange the immigration paperwork required for the winning candidate and cover the associated costs.
Finstar Financial Group
in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Finstar Financial Group is looking for a head of operations in Ho Chi Minh City. Read more about Finstar Financial Group
- Be responsible for the whole operations procedure of telemarketing, phone verification and customer service to ensure its effectiveness and achieve the company’s target in all areas of operations.
- Manage the operations department's activities and take responsibility for all activities including planning and calculating budgets, headcount, reports, strategy and business development.
- Improve operation processes and systems, staff performance and staff productivity.
- Train and coach colleagues.
- Organize manpower for monitoring and controlling all teams including telemarketing, phone verification and customer service, and ensure all processes are followed correctly within the approved operations budget.
- Study the demand and competition from a growth prospective, including new products or services and keep up-to-date with changes.
- Work with the management team to develop an incentive scheme for operations, ensuring productivity, staff retention and development.
- Be responsible for working with the management team in planning, coordinating and implementing strategic business plans.
- Report and solve customer complaints or feedback to improve customer service, policies and standards.
- Ensure the verification process operates smoothly, correctly and professionally, and complies with credit policy and business code to prevent, identify and solve all fraud cases, both internally and externally.
- Develop and maintain a powerful CRM production system that benefit sales performance and management.
- Coordinate with other departments to improve the operations procedure.
- Prepare and provide daily, monthly and yearly reports to management, including business performance reviews and operational activities.
- Maintain solid and effective collaboration with vendors and bank partners to ensure quality and quantity of customer portfolios.
- Drive customer acquisition by proposing attractive product or sales activities to meet targets.
- Perform other tasks as required and assigned by the management team.
- You have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in operations management (sales/telesales experience in finance and the banking industry is an advantage).
- You have good knowledge of telemarketing, sales and customer services, and the verification process.
- You have excellent leadership and communication skills.
- You are pro-active, have strong interpersonal, influencing and negotiating skills, and a high sense of responsibility.
- You are performance-oriented and are able to work well under pressure.
- You are fluent in English (both written and spoken).
Compensation & Benefits
- Apply and let's discuss your salary and benefits.
About Finstar Financial Group in Moscow, Russia
Finstar is an international private equity firm operating in Europe, the US, Asia, Latin America and the CIS. Finstar is strongly focused on fintech, but historically it has been highly successful in the financial services, IT, FMCG retail, media, and real estate sectors.
The Group has 20 years of operational experience launching new projects in developing markets, restructuring existing companies to become more competitive, as well as sealing new partnerships and M&A agreements, and building greenfield startups.
Finstar’s philosophy of partnership brings strategic value and insight to private equity and venture capital early-stage and growth investments, allowing its companies to succeed in complex developing markets, while raising their investment prospects.
Finstar is currently focused on leveraging this expertise in the fintech sector, where changes in consumer behavior, advances in cloud-based technology, the growing power and availability of mobile devices, and the emergence of data science are challenging traditional financial institutions as never before, while opening new whitespace for emerging players to serve the near 2.5 billion people in the world categorized as underbanked or financially underserved.