Social Media Manager
Mindvalley offers visa sponsorship
Mindvalley will arrange the immigration paperwork required for the winning candidate and cover the associated costs.
in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Mindvalley is looking for a passionate, proactive, and experienced social media manager to build and engage their online communities across social channels. Do you have what it takes to inspire the world? Read more about Mindvalley
- Strategy: You know what works best on different platforms and apply this knowledge to build our platform- and content strategies.
- Creation: You will work with our content production team to ensure our social content is of the highest quality. Having a “good eye” is crucial.
- Basic video editing and visual creation (we are using Adobe Premiere Pro CC).
- Growth: Constant learning and implementation of SM innovations.
- Tracking and analytics: Work with Google Analytics and FB Insights to provide clear data that helps us improve our content and social media activity on a day-to-day basis.
- Paid advertising: Work closely with our advertising team to ensure maximum reach and efficient use of ad budget (FB ads experience is a big bonus).
- You have 3+ years of experience in social media (Crazy talented? Apply with less experience!).
- You're mission-driven and passionate about distributing life-changing messages across platforms.
- You have excellent written and spoken English.
- You have a love for personal growth content—you need to grasp various concepts and teachings on the fly and make sure our content/social media represents those concepts accurately.
- You have high levels of autonomy, self-motivation, and self-organization.
- You have project management experience—we always have various projects going on and work with multiple teams.
- You have excellent copywriting skills that make sure our Facebook posts are noticed.
- Apply and let's talk about your salary.
- You'll be exposed to some of the best knowledge, people, and resources available anywhere, which you can apply to your own projects.
- Flexible working hours, which fit into your life as you want them to.
- Work in an office that was voted one of the top ten "Coolest Offices in the World" in an Inc Magazine audience poll, and a 6 time winner of the "World's Most Democratic Workplace Award."
- We have our own 150 seater auditorium that hosts the best tech meetups in our city, with tons of growth and connection opportunities.
At Mindvalley, we‘re personal growth enthusiasts. We share inspiring and educational messages with the goal to spread unity and raise mankind’s consciousness. This is your chance to become part of the team that reaches millions of people each month!
You will be working very closely with our content production and will be part of a larger mission to share life-changing messages with the world. We are looking for a senior social media manager that has a sharp and creative mind, will help us level-up our SM game, and has the people skills to work in a fast and ever-changing environment.
To give you some context: We are active on Facebook (multiple pages and groups), Instagram (multiple accounts), Youtube (multiple accounts) and Medium. Our Pinterest and Twitter need some attention. The social media manager will join our content marketing team.
You'll measure your performance by:
- Growth of social media KPIs: Community size, engagement rates, ROAS.
- Project management and process building capability.
- Quality of social media content.
- Leadership within and outside the team.
Mindvalley is a global brand and company that invests in, creates and builds businesses that align with its goal to push humanity forward. Mindvalley grew from its roots as a digital publishing company, to build a series of successful businesses in a wide variety of sectors ranging from mobile apps, marketing, technology, personal growth and entrepreneurship, to health and wellness. It’s been a fun, crazy ride so far.
Across our companies, we employ over 200 employees from over 40 nationalities, working in our award-winning space, Mindvalley HQ. We’re global, and we sure love diversity. If you join us, we will sponsor your visa/work permit.
We stand for ideas, companies, and products that allow human beings to live healthier, happier lives. From creating and investing in startups and education models that inspire and foster progress and innovation, to creating work cultures that cultivate creativity and freedom—we are ambitiously, ridiculously, and irreverently determined to unleash the full potential of humanity and move the planet forward.
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Moving to Malaysia
If you hold the passport of a visa-free country, you can start working in Malaysia within approximately 4 weeks after submitting your application. If you need a visa to enter Malaysia, the visa processing time will be added to that.