Global Gaming offers visa sponsorship
Global Gaming will arrange the immigration paperwork required for the winning candidate and cover the associated costs.
in Tallinn, Estonia
As QA tester, you will be on a mission to ensure that the web- and mobile application-based software for functional areas of the product is of high quality and working as it should. Read more about Global Gaming
- Be responsible for all relevant manual and automated software testing, whilst writing and maintaining automated tests.
- Work closely with developers to analyze bugs and give constant feedback on product performance.
- Establish and optimize testing and quality assurance practices, as well as procedures.
- You are a curious and intelligent individual by nature.
- You have a solid understanding of software testing methodologies and software development processes (Scrum).
- You have previous experience with automated testing tools (e.g. Selenium WebDriverIO), as well as continuous integration software (e.g. Jenkins).
- You have basic knowledge of SQL or MongoDB query languages.
- You might even have a degree in IT and a good sense of UX, which is definitely a bonus!
- You have a second name – Quality– no compromises there!
- You are great at climbing over any obstacle and actually really enjoy challenges. There are only solutions, right?!
- You possess high-level (verbal, as well as written) English. Plus if you speak any other Nordic languages, then this is definitely a bonus!
- You are eagle-eyed and even the smallest of details does not slip your sight.
- You know what is really important and what can wait until tomorrow – no stress!
- You are a self-starter who enjoys taking initiative whilst also successfully seeing things being completed on time.
- Competitive salary with additional perks, e.g. annual health-related reimbursements of up to €450, travel insurance, and a fully stocked kitchen with healthy (and some unhealthy, but delicious) snacks.
- Work with a truly fun and supportive multinational team (and yes, a healthy dose of humour is guaranteed on a regular basis!)
- Really making a valuable contribution in the online entertainment industry within a fast-growing, low-hierarchy, and innovation-oriented organization.
- Professional development opportunities and a chance to learn from the best in the industry.
You will be co-operating with developers, testers, a scrum master, and two product owners/team leaders who are situated in our Tallinn, as well as Malmö, Sweden offices.
Send us your CV together with a motivation letter where you highlight how you in the QA Tester's role would make a valuable impact on the organisation's success story.
About Global Gaming in Malmö, Sweden
Global Gaming is a growing gaming operator with a strong foothold in the Nordic region who offers innovative, secure and high-quality gaming services to B2B and B2C sites and their players through our proprietary platform.
The B2C sites run by Global Gaming include Netticasino.com, Koti Kasino and Viking Slots as well as the new kid on the block, Ninja Casino, that utilises the bespoke Global Gaming payment solution integration that simply requires a deposit via a player’s bank for the entire gaming experience to run smoothly, efficient and secure.
Life at Global Gaming
We aim to employ and improve specialized staff, who wants to offer an innovative and safe gaming experience for our customers in their local language.
The Global Gaming Group currently employs staff at three main locations in Malmö, Tallinn and Malta.
Moving to Estonia
If you hold the passport of a visa-free country, you can start working in Estonia within 24 hours from accepting the job offer, if your new employer is classified as a startup.
If your new employer is not considered a startup, you can start after a maximum of 10 days from accepting the job offer.
If you hold the passport of a country that requires a visa to enter Estonia, you can move and start working within approximately 4 weeks.