Account Manager (Continental Europe)
in Eindhoven, Netherlands
If you are an analytical sales professional fluent in Spanish or German, StudyPortals has just the challenge for you! Work in Eindhoven as an account manager on their Europe team, planning and selling student recruitment campaigns. Read more about StudyPortals
- Working in the Europe team, planning and selling student recruitment campaigns in the Francophone region using the variety of StudyPortals products and services.
- Advising and liaising with existing clients—nurturing relationships and ensuring clients are happy and engaged with their activity to recruit talented students from abroad.
- Proactively developing an area of new clients, mainly by telephone and email contact.
- Planning and attending client meetings in France, Belgium, and Switzerland.
- Involvement in the optimization of the complete commercial cycle: from lead generation, negotiation sales, campaign implementation to reporting and evaluation.
- Supporting the Team Leader South and Regional Manager EMEA for the strategy and approach of growth targets within the region.
- You have experience working in a sales environment.
- You have excellent communication skills and confidence in making existing and new business calls.
- Ambitious, energetic and persistent, you are target-oriented and driven by results.
- You have notable analytical skills and strategic thinking ability; knowledge of Google Analytics is a plus.
- You're confident in an environment of frequent and direct feedback.
- You have native or near-native German or Spanish skills, spoken and written (level C2 of the Common European Framework).
- You have native or near-native English skills, spoken and written (level C2 of the Common European Framework).
- You're familiar with the journey of international students studying abroad.
- Experience of digital advertising is an advantage.
- You love to travel.
- You're a good team player and enjoy contributing to the personal development of your colleagues.
- You identify with our mission and corporate values (find them on our website).
- You are eligible to work in the EU.
- We offer employee referral bonuses and an annual personal development budget, because personal growth is key!
- You'll get a competitive salary including a bonus scheme.
- We'll reimburse your work-related travel costs.
- We offer an attractive collective insurance package with IAK, covering public and private insurance from healthcare and home insurance to car and liability insurance.
- We're located in the vibrant Strijp-S area in Eindhoven—an exciting hub of entrepreneurship, technology and design, just 10 minutes from the city centre and 15 minutes from the airport.
- We have an informal, entrepreneurial and flexible atmosphere where self-initiative is highly appreciated.
- We have a great company environment that is serious about having fun with almost everything we do, including frequent memorable team events, table tennis, a self-built office bar and more!
We are looking for an analytical sales professional to strengthen our international team and its development in Continental Europe.
Our sites receive more than a million visits on a monthly basis which makes us the most popular study choice platform worldwide—in the last 12 months, our visitor numbers have grown more than 40%. If you want to be part of that growth join us!
This is a great opportunity to make our world a little better and be at the core of the growth phase of a study choice giant that the European market is desperately waiting for.
About StudyPortals in Eindhoven, Netherlands
StudyPortals is a fast-growing online platform where students can find and compare their education options internationally.
Our mission is to empower the world to choose education. We focus on quality from both a student as well as a university perspective: offering the best information for students, and low-effort, cost-effective, and result-based marketing for universities.
Over 2,450 universities participate across 67 countries, creating transparency across 117,000+ study programmes. We have a large global visitor base of over 19 million visits every year.
The StudyPortals team now consists of over a hundred and seventy people worldwide from 35 different nationalities, and we're expecting to grow the team to about 200 people in the upcoming year. StudyPortals proudly ranks 18th in the 2015 Employee satisfaction ranking, an annual survey carried out by SatisAction and the NRC. Our HQ is located in Eindhoven, in the iconic Klokgebouw, at Strijp-S, a hub of entrepreneurship, technology, and design. We also have operations in Boston, Melbourne, Manchester, Stockholm and Bucharest.