Sales Development Representative (Spanish)
Jobbatical's offering an exciting opportunity for a sales enthusiast based in Colombia—we want you to join us remotely to research and identify sales targets for us. Challenge accepted? Read more about Jobbatical
- Identify and research companies to target in the marketplace
- Use effective email tactics to reach key contacts
- Initiate phone calls to prospective clients including VP's and C-level executives
- Build a strong sales opportunity pipeline for our account executives
- Successfully manage and overcome objections
- Meet or exceed your targets for qualified sales opportunities
- Be disciplined in maintaining sales activity and capturing all customer information in our sales CRM
- You have 2+ years of relevant lead generation or sales experience.
- You're familiar with state-of-the-art sales tools (CRMs, Keynote/PPT…).
- Your English is great in speech and in writing.
- You are fluent in spoken and written Spanish.
- You love venturing out of your comfort zone.
- Knowledge of sales processes and international sales
- Knowledge of recruiting, HR tech, and e-commerce
- We will offer you an attractive salary.
We're looking for a sales development rep to work with our team remotely. Based in Colombia, you'll be our eyes and ears, seeking out prospective clients and building a strong pipeline for our account executives.
Result-oriented and self-motivated. Outgoing and organized. Able to get your head around both technical and business concepts. Does this sound like you so far? OK, good. Let's keep going...
You're disciplined, with outstanding communication skills. You understand that sales is a numbers game that requires setting clear daily goals and meeting them. What's that? You fit this description perfectly? That's awesome! Take a look at the tasks and requirements we have in mind, and send your application our way!
About Jobbatical in Tallinn, Estonia
At Jobbatical, we think beyond borders and help the world work together. We believe the world really is your oyster and your next career step could take you to live in your dream city. People want to experience life and work on their own terms and join mission-driven teams, wherever they are in the world. We're a community of like-minded world travelers who believe in a fully connected world where the playing field is leveled and your merit doesn’t depend on your birthplace but on on the size of your dreams.
Our goal is to encourage companies to set aside cultural biases and hire the people with the best skill set for the job. We follow the same principles in recruiting for our own team—we don't discriminate based on nationality, gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, or anything else that doesn't have anything to do with the role you'll be filling.