Senior Software Tester (QA)
Runtastic offers visa sponsorship
Runtastic will arrange the immigration paperwork required for the winning candidate and cover the associated costs.
in Linz, Austria
Do you want to help people improve their fitness and overall health? Do you want to work in an exciting environment where you can thrive personally, professionally and even physically? We're looking for an experienced software tester to join our motivated and accurate quality assurance (QA) team. Read more about Runtastic
- Test Runtastic software throughout the entire development process.
- Write test cases, organize software test cycles and manage required resources.
- Report bugs and write final test reports.
- Build and maintain our suite of manual and automated test cases.
- Coordinate QA projects with the development teams and cooperate closely with the department lead.
- Manage one or more projects including continuous monitoring, analysis and optimization.
- You have at least 3 years of hands-on experience in quality assurance.
- You are enthusiastic about the mobile industry and preferably, have experience with automation testing of mobile applications.
- You have a keen interest in fitness as well as health topics. Experience in using relevant products is an advantage.
- You are skilled in finding bugs, detail-oriented and have an organized approach to work.
- You are fluent in English.
- You are willing to relocate to beautiful Austria.
Compensation & Benefits
- The minimum salary is 33,510€ gross per year. But that is certainly the very least we can do for you. Your actual offer depends on your skill set and experience.
Team members from all over the world get together in our inviting offices to tackle unusual and fascinating challenges every day. We offer a number of benefits and let our creativity run wild on our Days of New Ideas. Because only if our employees are happy can our hundreds of millions of users be happy too.
Founded in 2009, Runtastic has rapidly grown into an innovative portfolio of apps and online services that track and manage health as well as fitness data. We are a recognized leader in fitness app development with the vision of motivating every individual to live a more active lifestyle.
Our home country of Austria is regularly ranked as one of the countries with the highest quality of life (#2 in 2016). Our health care system is considered one of the best, education is free and the crime rate is incredibly low.