IT Security Architect (Mainframe)
in Tallinn, Estonia
When it comes to getting strategic about security architecture, you're the person to turn to. You have a wealth of experience and a winning attitude that gets things done, and you like the idea of living in a clever little Baltic capital. Sounds like you'll be a perfect fit for the Danske Bank team! Read more about Danske Bank
- Establish a strategic security architecture vision, including standards and frameworks that are aligned with overall business strategy
- Work closely with the CISO, enterprise architecture and infrastructure and operations teams
- Review existing architecture, identify design gaps, and recommend security enhancements through e.g. threat modeling
- Participate in solution architecture design; lead security efforts assisting with the integration and initial implementation of solutions
- Serve as an information security subject matter expert, provide advice and consulting when and where it's needed
- Understand current and emerging security threats and design security architecture to mitigate threats where possible
- Stay current with new security technologies and integrate into security architecture design when appropriate
- Achieve security architecture compliance
- At least 10 years of hands-on technical information security experience
- Expert level knowledge of security principles and technologies
- Experience designing and implementing security solutions
- Strong, proven problem-solving skills and ability to identify, analyze, and resolve problems
- Ability to translate complex technical information across all levels of the organization
- Risk assessment procedures, policy formation, role-based authorization methodologies, authentication technologies and security attack pathologies
- Knowledge of third-party auditing and cloud risk assessment methodologies
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Visa sponsorship for the right candidate
- Challenging tasks and projects that support your professional growth
- International career and development opportunities within the group
- Flexible work environment
- Autonomy to decide how you want to work and achieve your goals
- Freedom to experiment with new ideas
- Supportive and considerate management
- Talented and hard-working coworkers
As part of our brilliant cybersecurity team, you'll be responsible for ensuring that the design of business solutions meets security and compliance mandates. You'll partner with stakeholders across the organization to securely achieve the functional requirements of business initiatives. We'll trust you to be the technical authority on all things information security architecture within the organization.
If that sounds like your kind of challenge, and if you're a focused, analytical person with a get-it-done attitude, we'd love to hear from you!
Moving to Estonia
If you hold the passport of a visa-free country, you can start working in Estonia within 24 hours from accepting the job offer, if your new employer is classified as a startup.
If your new employer is not considered a startup, you can start after a maximum of 10 days from accepting the job offer.
If you hold the passport of a country that requires a visa to enter Estonia, you can move and start working within approximately 4 weeks.