Finstar Financial Group offers visa sponsorship
Finstar Financial Group will arrange the immigration paperwork required for the winning candidate and cover the associated costs.
Finstar Financial Group
in Manila, Philippines
An international provider of online consumer loans, is looking for an experienced country manager to join their team in Manila. Read more about Finstar Financial Group
- Take full P&L responsibility.
- Increase profits and focus on the growth of the business according to targets set for the next 24-36 months, delivering the required operating margins.
- Own and execute the growth plan for the country, and recruit and build the necessary team to achieve this objective.
- Design and improve the efficiency of processes within the company.
- Coordinate the development of IT systems, including infrastructure and technology.
- Participate in the development and implementation of the marketing strategy within the business.
- Provide periodic market research and reporting to group management.
- Coordinate and work with regional/group functional leaders to execute against set objectives and standards for the country and have ultimate accountability for all the functions within country (i.e. sales, IT, development, marketing, operations, finance and HR/team management).
- Prepare the strategic business plan along with the budget for the next few years, according to the HQ forecast of growth.
- Take appropriate action in obtaining all necessary licensing for Moneylending activities in the given market.
- Look for innovations to improve the performance of the business.
- Represent the company and develop relationships with third parties and key partners for the business, including the relevant country regulatory bodies.
- Recruit, develop and manage a fully effective team of people to further growth of the business in the country.
- You have deep knowledge of international business principles.
- You have experience in banking or consumer lending in APAC.
- You have the ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines according to the HQ framework.
- You demonstrate the ability to combine strategic thinking with effective tactical execution.
- You have a degree in economics or business administration, an MBA would be a plus.
- You have at least 5-8 years of successful management experience, preferably in lending, consumer finance or digital finance.
- You are a self-motivated leader with a real passion to grow the business and succeed.
- You are commercially-focused, results driven, with a strong track record of leading and developing a business.
- You have an excellent understanding of financial reports and statements.
- You have a proven ability to recruit, train, develop, manage, lead and measure productivity of teams.
- You are fluent English and any other relevant language is preferred, but not a prerequisite.
- You must have strong managerial experience.
- You must have a strong work ethic, integrity and total honesty (transparency and trust).
- You have excellent strategic thinking, analytical and decision making skills.
- You are able to work across business lines at senior levels to influence and effect change to achieve common goals.
- You have outstanding analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- You are able to effectively drive people, processes and technological change in a dynamic and complex operating environment.
- You are able to actively communicate, inspire and motivate all levels of staff.
Compensation & Benefits
- Apply and let's discuss your salary and benefits.
About Finstar Financial Group in Moscow, Russia
Finstar is an international private equity firm operating in Europe, the US, Asia, Latin America and the CIS. Finstar is strongly focused on fintech, but historically it has been highly successful in the financial services, IT, FMCG retail, media, and real estate sectors.
The Group has 20 years of operational experience launching new projects in developing markets, restructuring existing companies to become more competitive, as well as sealing new partnerships and M&A agreements, and building greenfield startups.
Finstar’s philosophy of partnership brings strategic value and insight to private equity and venture capital early-stage and growth investments, allowing its companies to succeed in complex developing markets, while raising their investment prospects.
Finstar is currently focused on leveraging this expertise in the fintech sector, where changes in consumer behavior, advances in cloud-based technology, the growing power and availability of mobile devices, and the emergence of data science are challenging traditional financial institutions as never before, while opening new whitespace for emerging players to serve the near 2.5 billion people in the world categorized as underbanked or financially underserved.