Cloud Automation Engineer
Please leave your email to access this job on third-party website
Telia offers visa sponsorship
Telia will arrange the immigration paperwork required for the winning candidate and cover the associated costs.
in Tallinn, Estonia
Do you want to fulfil every system engineer’s dream of extremely comfy infra solutions that work like a charm and appear magically in minutes? Do you love solving the boring tasks of your colleagues? If you love to automate everything, at Telia you can push your automation boundaries on our infra systems. Don't just press next > next > next >, just install! Read more about Telia
- Be responsible for developing and managing solutions, implementing automation tools for Telia’s customers.
- Work effectively and create competitive advantage.
- You will drive innovation by competing with giants like Amazon, Google, etc.
- You have a strong background in Linux administration, Windows experience is a plus.
- You have some knowledge in public cloud service development or you are eager to learn how to design and implement infrastructure solutions in a cloud environment.
- You are daring and not afraid of great challenges.
- You constantly want to explore and learn new things.
- You are a strong team-player with a service-minded soul who independently drives their own tasks and delivers on time.
Compensation & Benefits
- Apply and let's discuss your salary and benefits.
Telia Estonia is a provider of IT and telecommunication services. Our mission is to contribute to the development of society so that Estonia will be a better place to live and work. We are inspired by the opportunity to make people's lives easier and more comfortable with technology. We have the technological competence, customer knowledge and investment capabilities to implement the vision of the new generation telco.
Life at Telia
We value our people highly and want to be THE place to work, because this is how we can put our vision into practice. We are inspired by having been selected among the most valued employers in Estonia for many years in a row.
Our people are described by continuous development—from the things that come with innovation in the field and challenging work assignments to the fact that there are up to 360 exciting challenges waiting for each and every employee at Telia. 360 is the number of different positions in the company for everyone to advance their skills. And if this is not enough, you can expand your reach internationally and apply for positions at TeliaSonera, our parent company.
We have top Estonian specialists working with us in all areas. You can learn from your colleagues by growing through work and common projects. Are you interested in keeping up with the latest technology? Our people are the first and biggest fans of our products and services, and they actively participate in developing our services and the business in general, even if it’s not part of their daily tasks.
We can't wait for you to join our team—you can make a difference!
Moving to Estonia
If you hold the passport of a visa-free country, you can start working in Estonia within 24 hours from accepting the job offer, if your new employer is classified as a startup.
If your new employer is not considered a startup, you can start after a maximum of 10 days from accepting the job offer.
If you hold the passport of a country that requires a visa to enter Estonia, you can move and start working within approximately 4 weeks.