Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
Mindvalley offers visa sponsorship
Mindvalley will arrange the immigration paperwork required for the winning candidate and cover the associated costs.
in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Want to find the world's best talent for the world's coolest team? If you're a seasoned recruiter and a relationship builder to the core, Mindvalley wants you to join them in amazing Kuala Lumpur! Read more about Mindvalley
- Strategize and build Mindvalley's employer brand.
- Develop talent acquisition strategies and hiring plans.
- Determine sourcing strategies and sources of finding the best talent for each opening.
- Perform sourcing to fill open positions and anticipate future needs.
- Take steps to ensure positive candidate experience.
- Create a talent pool and maintain great relationships with talents.
- Conduct phone, Skype and in-person interviews to understand candidate potential and determine cultural fit.
- Liaise with the hiring managers and coordinate interviews and case studies, and collect feedback.
- Do reference and background checks, and when successful, send out and negotiate job offers to bring those awesome people aboard.
- Bring added value to the business by using your recruiting expertise in strategic decision-making.
- Ideally, 3 to 5 years of experience in recruitment/talent acquisition, either as a consultant or as an in-house recruiter.
- Experience in recruiting for marketing, operations, and technology.
- International sourcing and acquisition experience.
- A proven track record of head-hunting and active sourcing experience for tough-to-fill roles is essential.
- Experience in the internet/tech sector or at fast-growing online startups is highly desirable.
- A bachelor's or master's degree in computer science, human resources or business.
- A wide-reaching network of connections on LinkedIn, ranging from marketing, operations and sales specialists to software developers and BI experts.
- Fluent English is essential.
- You identify with Mindvalley's cultural competencies: communication, adaptability, personal excellence, and motivation.
- LinkedIn recruiter certification or any other relevant certifications are welcome.
- In addition to a competitive salary, you'll also get whatever hardware and software you need to ensure that you can play, create, learn, and grow more every day.
- This position requires you to be physically located in Kuala Lumpur and is not open to full-time remote working. We will sponsor your visa and work permit.
- You'll enjoy flexible working hours that fit into your life like you want them to.
- We have learn days, an unlimited book budget, conference/training budget—all designed for constant learning.
- We'll give you a Macbook that you can take home and use on the weekends and after working hours.
- Our company is a 10-time winner of the World's Most Democratic Workplace Award.
- We have our own 150-seater auditorium that hosts the best tech meetups and personal growth events in our city, giving you tons of growth and connection opportunities.
- We take regular paradise island trips.
- You'll work in an office that was voted one of the top ten Coolest Offices in the World in an Inc Magazine audience poll.
For the senior talent acquisition specialist role, we are looking for a strong believer in networking and a professional communicator, human behavior enthusiast and relationship-builder to the core—someone who has a natural instinct for sourcing and an ear to the ground of where to find the best talent to join our team. When you are not strategizing about how to approach candidates, you are thinking about how to improve candidate experience.
In a nutshell, you'll be helping Mindvalley reach its mission by finding the best talent in the world!
How your success will be measured:
- The number of roles filled;
- A healthy pipeline of talent, quality of leads and applications;
- The average time we spend on filling a technical role;
- The level of candidates' satisfaction with the hiring process;
- Mentoring the team, sharing best case practices and recruiting expertise.
Mindvalley is a global brand and company that invests in, creates and builds businesses that align with its goal to push humanity forward. Mindvalley grew from its roots as a digital publishing company, to build a series of successful businesses in a wide variety of sectors ranging from mobile apps, marketing, technology, personal growth and entrepreneurship, to health and wellness. It’s been a fun, crazy ride so far.
Across our companies, we employ over 200 employees from over 40 nationalities, working in our award-winning space, Mindvalley HQ. We’re global, and we sure love diversity. If you join us, we will sponsor your visa/work permit.
We stand for ideas, companies, and products that allow human beings to live healthier, happier lives. From creating and investing in startups and education models that inspire and foster progress and innovation, to creating work cultures that cultivate creativity and freedom—we are ambitiously, ridiculously, and irreverently determined to unleash the full potential of humanity and move the planet forward.
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Moving to Malaysia
If you hold the passport of a visa-free country, you can start working in Malaysia within approximately 4 weeks after submitting your application. If you need a visa to enter Malaysia, the visa processing time will be added to that.