Content & Copywriter (Russian)
Mindvalley offers visa sponsorship
Mindvalley will arrange the immigration paperwork required for the winning candidate and cover the associated costs.
in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Are you a Russian speaker with a knack for crafting engaging content? Do you want to join an exceptionally passionate team in the vibrant city of Kuala Lumpur? Mindvalley is ready to be blown away by your talent and drive! Read more about Mindvalley
- Write various types of articles on a wide range of topics for our blog.
- Write web sales pages, ads, sales emails.
- Write social media messages, content and ensure adjustment to the language and format of the platforms: vkontakte, facebook, instagram.
- Provide feedback to other contributors, and editing other writers’ content.
- Optimize content for search engines and lead generation.
- Contribute to long-form content projects.
- Contribute to creative copy for blogs and web pages for brand campaigns.
- Edit and proofread existing content.
- Maintain editorial standards and ensure that all published content meets them.
- Suggest and execute engagement campaigns for our community.
- You are a Russian speaker and fluent in English.
- You know how to present ideas in a simple, straightforward manner so it appeals to readers across different age groups.
- You understand and use the science and psychology behind copywriting.
- You understand a company's core brand values and emotions, and convey this effectively through your writing.
- You write with originality, personality, and style to engage your readers.
- You live and breathe writing, and are always hungry to learn more.
- You can deliver high-quality work in a fast-moving environment.
- You work well with others and respond to and act on feedback in a timely manner.
- You have experience in direct response, copywriting or even just good old face-to-face selling and you can be fearless against deadlines.
- Apply and let's talk about your competitive salary.
- You'll be exposed to some of the best knowledge, people, and resources available anywhere, which you can apply to your own projects.
- Flexible working hours, which fit into your life as you want them to.
- Work in an office that was voted one of the top ten "Coolest Offices in the World" in an Inc Magazine audience poll, and a 6 time winner of the "World's Most Democratic Workplace Award."
- We have our own 150 seater auditorium that hosts the best tech meetups in our city, with tons of growth and connection opportunities.
We're looking for a passionate, proactive, and talented writer to craft content for our Russian-speaking community, to engage, educate, sell and interact. We'll trust you to sustain and develop our voice across all written content and channels.
If that sounds good, we want to hear from you!
Mindvalley is a global brand and company that invests in, creates and builds businesses that align with its goal to push humanity forward. Mindvalley grew from its roots as a digital publishing company, to build a series of successful businesses in a wide variety of sectors ranging from mobile apps, marketing, technology, personal growth and entrepreneurship, to health and wellness. It’s been a fun, crazy ride so far.
Across our companies, we employ over 200 employees from over 40 nationalities, working in our award-winning space, Mindvalley HQ. We’re global, and we sure love diversity. If you join us, we will sponsor your visa/work permit.
We stand for ideas, companies, and products that allow human beings to live healthier, happier lives. From creating and investing in startups and education models that inspire and foster progress and innovation, to creating work cultures that cultivate creativity and freedom—we are ambitiously, ridiculously, and irreverently determined to unleash the full potential of humanity and move the planet forward.
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Moving to Malaysia
If you hold the passport of a visa-free country, you can start working in Malaysia within approximately 4 weeks after submitting your application. If you need a visa to enter Malaysia, the visa processing time will be added to that.