Mobile Insights Specialist (APAC)
Please leave your email to access this job on third-party website
AppsFlyer offers visa sponsorship
AppsFlyer will arrange the immigration paperwork required for the winning candidate and cover the associated costs.
in Bangkok, Thailand
Are you intrigued by the stories data can tell? Love slicing and dicing pivot tables? The AppsFlyer marketing team is looking for you! Read more about AppsFlyer
- Play a key role in the creation of impactful APAC-centric industry data reports and data-driven marketing content: from conceptualization, through data extraction and data analysis, to the delivery of clear and actionable insights across a variety of deliverables.
- Identify key trends shaping the mobile marketing industry.
- Support the communications and PR team with data around trending topics.
- Work closely with other cross-functional and regional teams.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar analytical role
- Exceptional analytical and critical thinking skills
- Bachelor’s degree in business, economics, industrial engineering, statistics, and/or mathematics
- Superior command of Excel
- Advanced knowledge of SQL
- Advanced proficiency in written and spoken English
- Able to simplify complex data into actionable insights for a range of audiences
- A multi-tasker who can be flexible as priorities change and evolve
- Someone with an all-in attitude who takes personal ownership of projects
- Sense of humor :)
- Bachelor’s degree in statistics and/or mathematics
- Native English
- Knowledge of the digital marketing industry
- Solid knowledge of R or Python
- Being introduced by an AppsFlyer team member
Compensation & Benefits
- At AppsFlyer we’re not just family friendly, we’re family loving! It's not unusual to see kids at the office. We have a play room plus many family activities throughout the year.
- We take Corporate Social Responsibility seriously. AppsFlyer Cares demonstrates our commitment to giving back to the community and supporting diversity in the workplace.
- Enjoy weekly happy hours, yoga classes, team retreats, 3 meals a day, fully-stocked kitchens and many more.
- Travel and bond with colleagues from around the globe. Immerse yourself in the products & innovations shaping the industry, and hone your skills & expertise!
With perhaps the largest app marketing database in the world (we measure 1 trillion mobile actions a month), a sea of data is within your reach to work your magic. As an industry leader, AppsFlyer’s data reports have massive impact, and you can be at the center of it all.
About AppsFlyer in San Francisco, United States
AppsFlyer’s technology is found on 98 percent of the world’s smartphones, making it the global leader in mobile attribution and marketing analytics. Data-driven marketers trust AppsFlyer for independent measurement solutions and innovative tools to grow and protect their mobile business.
AppsFlyer’s platform processes billions of mobile actions every day, empowering app marketers and developers to maximize the return on their marketing investments. With Facebook, Google, Twitter, Pinterest, Snap Inc., Tencent, and 4,000+ other integrated partners, and clients including HBO, Waze, Alibaba, Skyscanner, Activision and 12,000+ leading brands worldwide, AppsFlyer has 15 global offices to support marketers everywhere.
Life at AppsFlyer
AppsFlyer has emerged as the mobile measurement industry standard because it empowers advertisers with unbiased and transparent attribution analytics. Most importantly, we value the integrity of maintaining our clients’ data private and secure, which has earned the trust of more than 4000 network and analytics partners who have integrated with us. Rest assured, we will never sell data to any third-party platforms.
This vision has attracted the best and brightest to AppsFlyer. The product’s growth is spurred by the dynamic team-player environment we cultivate, which fosters growth and the never-ending learning process. We believe that this atmosphere is a catalyst for innovation and experimentation, ultimately leading to developing the best analytics platform possible.
Understanding that the mobile advertising industry is in its infancy, each team member comes to the office with a can-do attitude and an unparalleled sense of adventure. They are filled with excitement over their ground-breaking work at AppsFlyer.