Windows System Administrator
MYJAR offers visa sponsorship
MYJAR will arrange the immigration paperwork required for the winning candidate and cover the associated costs.
in Tallinn, Estonia
Work for moments. Join the MYJAR team as a Windows System Administrator! Read more about MYJAR
- Manage our Windows platform and applications, taking care of our core IT services (Hyper-V, Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, SCCM, Exchange, Sharepoint, MS SQL).
- Manage confidentiality, integrity and availability of those services, ensuring service continuity and keeping out users happy.
- Be the key person running our migration from on-perm platforms to cloud services (Office 365/Azure/AWS).
- You have mid/senior level administrator experience with the services mentioned above.
- You speak fluent Powershell.
- You are a service-minded person with the capacity for high delivery.
- You are an energetic self-starter with good communication skills and are a team player.
- You have IP networking and IT security-related skills.
- You have experience with VMware, Linux and/or Mac administration.
- Microsoft certificates are a plus.
Compensation & Benefits
- Apply and let's discuss your salary and benefits.
- Work in a squad-based team structure and work in small autonomous, cross-functional teams.
- Plenty of opportunities to apply your knowledge and learn about new technologies.
- Enjoy a fully-stocked kitchen and many well-being benefits.
- Work with an international team of friendly people from over 10 different nationalities.
About MYJAR in Tallinn, Estonia
MYJAR is a new kind of financial services company, designed for today’s customers. We help people manage their finances by providing responsible short-term loans to reliable borrowers.
Our business began in 2008 and since our inception, we have provided loans with a value of GBP 350M in the UK. Following authorisation by the Financial Conduct Authority, MYJAR is growing very quickly and needs a talented team of specialists to achieve our ambitious goals.
If you are interested in building your career with a dynamic innovative team and strong international investors, this is the right place for you. At MYJAR we work a little differently from other financial service companies. We are committed to providing small amounts of credit responsibly to reliable customers. We treat our customers with respect and appreciate that we exist because of them. We are currently a business of 200 people and operate from offices in the City of London, Jersey, and run a technology, development and customer service center in the vibrant city of Tallinn.
Life at MYJAR
Want to know more about life at MYJAR? You can read more about us on the Jobbatical blog bit.ly/2prowe8
Moving to Estonia
If you hold the passport of a visa-free country, you can start working in Estonia within 24 hours from accepting the job offer, if your new employer is classified as a startup.
If your new employer is not considered a startup, you can start after a maximum of 10 days from accepting the job offer.
If you hold the passport of a country that requires a visa to enter Estonia, you can move and start working within approximately 4 weeks.