Piktochart offers visa sponsorship
Piktochart will arrange the immigration paperwork required for the winning candidate and cover the associated costs.
in Penang, Malaysia
- Create visually appealing interfaces.
- Test cross-browser, cross-platform, and/or cross-device compatibility for inconsistencies.
- Be responsible for conducting observational user testing, or reviewing designs against usability heuristics.
- You're attentive to detail and passionate about writing great code.
- You can improve the user experience of the Piktochart app by giving it more features.
- You pick things up quickly, contribute to everyone's learning, and want to grow with the company.
- You speak good English.
Compensation & Benefits
- Apply and let's discuss your salary and benefits package!
- If you are relocating from abroad, we will arrange your working visa.
- We offer a relocation package to help you settle in your new home.
This is a full-time role based in Penang, Malaysia, and we're not offering remote working. When applying, please provide the link to your Github/Stack Overflow account or any other open source code that you contribute to.
About Piktochart in Malaysia
The close-knit team behind Piktochart brings you a web application that empowers people who cannot design to create visual content. Some of our users include educators from Harvard, product managers at Google, Starwood Hotels, PWC and many non-profit organizations, freelancers and entrepreneurs. They use Piktochart based on our ability to help them design a compelling story. Piktochart started out with our faith and family as our foundation. We love what we do and our users, and constantly try to get better at our craft!
Life at Piktochart
Our 15,000 sq ft office is equipped with a fully stocked pantry, 6 brainjuice rooms, foosball table, electronic dart and much more. We're a small company, but we provide great benefits: health insurance, a Macbook Air/Pro, lots of fun activities like laser tag, catered meals, annual retreats at exotic places (Seoul, Melbourne & Maldives), etc.
Moving to Malaysia
If you hold the passport of a visa-free country, you can start working in Malaysia within approximately 4 weeks after submitting your application. If you need a visa to enter Malaysia, the visa processing time will be added to that.