Senior Design Thinker
Board of Innovation
in Antwerp, Belgium
If design thinking is your area of expertise, it's time to share your wisdom. Join the Board of Innovation in Antwerp to help organizations shape their corporate culture! Read more about Board of Innovation
- You have great expertise in applying the design thinking process.
- You embrace a startup attitude and feel comfortable on the fuzzy front end of the innovation process.
- You understand digital ways of working (such as lean startup, agile development, and waterfall) and are able to integrate these with design thinking methods.
- You have 3-4 years of relevant experience as a consultant, product manager or an entrepreneur.
- You are fluent in English; other languages are an asset.
- You can collaborate and get the best out of your team.
- You are optimistic and show your excitement about new opportunities.
- You can learn from failure.
- You take responsibility and ownership of your work.
- Apply and let's talk about your salary and benefits!
- You'll work with the best. We help each other be amazing.
- You'll gain work experience in an exciting, international environment.
- You'll have great opportunities to grow.
- You'll have lots of fun, freedom, and responsibility.
- You'll get free healthy lunches in our beautiful office in Antwerp.
As a design thinker, you'll create a positive impact for people through innovation and design. You should be able to show great empathy for both customers and people inside the organization, striving to make a positive change in an organization’s corporate culture.
We don’t believe in forcing someone into a specific job function. Your role will be shaped by your own interest and experience, as well as those of your team members. Even more importantly, everyone's role is expected to evolve continuously.
Consider this a starting point:
In a design thinking program, you help organizations implement design thinking as a strategy for innovation. You immerse yourself in the company culture to experience the current way of working. You challenge the status quo by coaching various project teams and giving design thinking training and workshops. You translate your learnings by adapting the design thinking methodology to the client's business environment and by tailoring tools accordingly.
If that sounds like something you'll love doing, send us your application!
About Board of Innovation in Antwerpen, Belgium
We're on a mission to help corporates innovate like startups. Our team helps companies in developing new markets, services and business models, and in enhancing their innovation capabilities with transformation and training programs. We try to avoid corporate theater at all cost (read: writing 100-page business plans and bloated financial sheets). We go for a hands-on approach based on the philosophy behind the Lean Startup. Test, learn, iterate! We have the great pleasure of innovating with enterprises like Roche, ING, Telenet, Nestlé, and Adidas.