Please leave your email to access this job on third-party website
MYJAR offers visa sponsorship
MYJAR will arrange the immigration paperwork required for the winning candidate and cover the associated costs.
in Tallinn, Estonia
Work for moments. Join the MYJAR team as Database Administrator! Read more about MYJAR
- Be responsible for the performance, integrity and security of all databases within the organisation.
- Be involved in the planning and development of databases, as well as troubleshooting any DB-related user issues.
- Recommend solutions by defining the database's physical structure and functional capabilities, database security, data back-up and recovery specifications.
- Recommend optimum access techniques, coordinating installation and upgrade requirements.
- You have at least 3 years of experience working in a similar role.
- Advanced knowledge of SQL (MySQL and PostgreSQL) database management.
- Advanced knowledge of database performance tuning and good knowledge of database security and information security policies.
- Experience in NoSQL databases and BI platforms is a plus.
Compensation & Benefits
- You will receive a competitive salary and benefits package.
- Your perks will also include Estonian language courses, extra vacation days for special life events, and parking discounts.
- We're proud of the fun, friendly, and comfortable work environment we've created. We celebrate work anniversaries and birthdays, have a recreation room, and arrange many great team events.
- We do everything in our power to promote a healthy lifestyle: You'll benefit from sporting and medical benefits, counselling when you need it, a masseur in the office, healthy snacks in the kitchen, and regular health check-ups.
About MYJAR in Tallinn, Estonia
MYJAR is a new kind of financial services company, designed for today’s customers. We help people manage their finances by providing responsible short-term loans to reliable borrowers.
Our business began in 2008 and since our inception, we have provided loans with a value of GBP 350M in the UK. Following authorisation by the Financial Conduct Authority, MYJAR is growing very quickly and needs a talented team of specialists to achieve our ambitious goals.
If you are interested in building your career with a dynamic innovative team and strong international investors, this is the right place for you. At MYJAR we work a little differently from other financial service companies. We are committed to providing small amounts of credit responsibly to reliable customers. We treat our customers with respect and appreciate that we exist because of them. We are currently a business of 200 people and operate from offices in the City of London, Jersey, and run a technology, development and customer service center in the vibrant city of Tallinn.
Life at MYJAR
Want to know more about life at MYJAR? You can read more about us on the Jobbatical blog bit.ly/2prowe8
Moving to Estonia
If you hold the passport of a visa-free country, you can start working in Estonia within 24 hours from accepting the job offer, if your new employer is classified as a startup.
If your new employer is not considered a startup, you can start after a maximum of 10 days from accepting the job offer.
If you hold the passport of a country that requires a visa to enter Estonia, you can move and start working within approximately 4 weeks.