LUKOIL Accounting and Finance Europe
in Prague, Czech Republic
On the list of Europe's most beautiful cities, Prague is a serious contender for first place. But there's a lot more to this city than just good looks—this accounting gig for instance! Read more about LUKOIL Accounting and Finance Europe
- Perform fixed asset accounting activities (acquisitions, disposals, physical asset controls, reconciliation of asset accounts etc.)
- Post other general ledger entries and accounts receivable entries
- Perform depreciation for statutory and IFRS accounting
- Take part in the month- and year-end closes according to the IFRS accounting standards
- IFRS reporting to parent company
- Cooperate with external/internal auditors
- Seek to improve accounting procedures, identify inefficiencies in fixed assets accounting process, and make recommendations
- GL accounts reconciliations
- You speak Finnish and English.
- You have an education in economics.
- Your computer skills include a deep familiarity with Excel.
- Accuracy and an eye for detail belong to your arsenal of skills, as well as a knack for teamwork and efficient communication.
- You have a sense of accountability and are committed to your work.
- You'll receive a competitive salary and benefits package (including 5 weeks' vacation, contribution to lunch vouchers etc).
- We'll provide relocation support, training, and team-building activities that will help you feel at home.
We're currently looking to fill the role of general ledger fixed assets accountant (with a twist— this person should also be fluent in the Finnish language). We are open to all candidates who speak Finnish—both junior and senior (with a work permit for the EU).
In return for your hard work and dedication, we'll make sure you find yourself in a friendly environment, working alongside a great team at an international company. We'll start you off with a one-year contract and then take it from there. So if you're looking for an exciting opportunity for personal growth and development, we can't wait to hear from you!
About LUKOIL Accounting and Finance Europe
in Prague, Czech Republic
LUKOIL is one of the world’s leading vertically integrated oil and gas companies. The company's main activities are exploration and production of oil and gas, production of petroleum products and petrochemicals, and marketing of these outputs. Most of the company's exploration and production activity is located in Russia, and its main resource base is in Western Siberia.
LUKOIL Accounting and Finance Europe (LAFE) is a small company providing accounting services to other LUKOIL affiliates across Europe. We offer many opportunities to learn and gain fantastic hands-on experience.