Senior Conference Producer
in Budapest, Hungary
If you are a senior conference producer looking for more autonomy, leadership, and responsibility, work at HRN in the magical city of Budapest! Read more about HRN
- Conducting telephone and in-person research to develop and write a multi-streamed conference agenda
- Identifying, inviting and confirming speakers and thought leaders, liaising with them throughout the time leading up to the conference
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with key professionals, industry leaders, C-level executives through the year
- Writing and developing marketing and sales collaterals to assist those departments
- Attending and overseeing our conferences, providing onsite logistical & operational assistance, support and trouble-shooting and ensuring the conferences run smoothly
- 3+ years of production experience and ideally experience of large-scale events (we are also sourcing production assistants)
- Excellent research and strategic thinking skills in order to map out and identify new topic opportunities in the market
- Ability to make strong commercial decisions based on research
- Ability to build relationships with essential enterprise leaders
- Excellent project management, communication and organisation skills to drive our business forward in meeting deadlines and financial goals
- Problem-solving skills/conflict resolution to solve external conference related challenges
- Top-notch organisational and time management skills
- HRN offers the best incentives and compensation package in the region, as well as an awesome environment to work, plenty of motivation and purpose, and growth opportunities.
We are looking for creative, ambitious and intellectually curious professional to join our growing team as a senior conference producer. If your background lies within technology, future of work, leadership, human resources, global business or the world of startups, and you're genuinely passionate about those topics, this opportunity might be the perfect choice for you!
This role will suit an experienced and high performing conference/tradeshow producer looking to work on large-scale events and have more autonomy, leadership, and responsibility within their next role. Experience with events/tradeshows is mandatory.
About HRN in Budapest, Hungary
HRN are a new breed of networkers, researchers and event managers. We build sales, marketing, and customer service solutions with our clients—creating exceptional customer experiences and, in the process, the Greatest HR Shows on Earth. We share a vision that by 2017, HRN will be the HR network of choice across the globe. Our goal is to make the world of work a better place by connecting organizations and leaders to the information and people that inspire intelligent action and success!