Head of Customer Success
in Riga, Latvia
Can you be a champion of your customers' success and wow them with your astounding service? Take on a challenge at this Latvian startup to lead your fellow customer success champs to their own successes and beyond! Read more about Mailigen
- Manage the Customer Success team so each customer success manager can succeed
- Coach, train and develop a team of customer success managers
- Build a team that wins, has fun and lives the Mailigen values
- Develop a customer success strategy for the global market
- Prioritize where we invest our resources and efforts with customers
- Drive the team towards key performance metrics
- Prepare and educate your team and customers on new features and releases
- Monitor and identify adoption and utilization trends (successes and issues) for the team and customers
- Collect and summarize feedback from customer success managers
- Manage the team to conduct periodic customer health-checks and review customer health scores with an emphasis on customers’ successes with Mailigen
- Identify customer needs and collaborate with Accounts and other internal teams to ensure customer success with special emphasis on adoption, expansion and renewals
- 5+ years of customer success experience preferably within a SaaS organization
- 2+ years of team management experience preferably within a SaaS organization
- Experience in sales/support/account management positions
- Excellent communication skills both with customers and within an organization
- Strong track record of identifying customer needs and successfully implementing long-term software solutions
- Strong track record of defining and executing against key performance indicators
- Ability to build trust and rapport with a customer success team
- Ability to challenge team members and be challenged to achieve team goals
- Proactive interest in increasing customer satisfaction and deepening customer relationships
- Comfortable and willing to be a hands-on contributor, on-site with customers
- Experience with enterprise SaaS vendors preferred
- Highly motivating and disciplined
- Comfortable working with data and analytics
- We offer a competitive local salary and a KPI bonus.
- We'll pay for your flight to Riga.
- We'll cover your first month's rent in Riga.
- Participate in many sport events, coaching & mentorship programs
- Work with a team that likes to win, has fun and lives the Mailigen values - mentorship, family & care, eagernes to grow, honor
- We've got a friendly team in a comfortable office in the center of Riga!
You will be a vital part of the management team for our broader sales organization. This role leads the strategy and execution for our customer success team to ensure the successful adoption and use of Mailigen across our customer base in the global market.
You will focus primarily on driving success within our large customer segment and be a coach and strategic planner for a team of customer success managers. Another key part of this role is meeting and engaging with our customers and key executives within our customer base.
If you're someone that can communicate effectively across multiple departments, has the ability to shift gears at a moment's notice, and enjoys the challenges of providing excellent customer service in a fast-paced environment, this will be an amazing opportunity for you!