in Bucharest, Romania
We are scaling up very fast! We have added about 90 new members to our team in the past year, and now we need many more in our Romanian office. Our content management center, based in Bucharest, is currently looking for a data processor to join our expanding team. Read more about Studyportals
- Engage in structured online research about university programs for our university clients.
- Ensure all university programs positioned on our portals are up-to-date and accurate, that way the students doing research on our website have access to the most relevant information.
- Edit and update required content in our content management system.
- Support the content team leaders in their daily activities.
- You are fluent in English. Our portals focus on English-taught higher education programs.
- You are attentive to details. It is important for our clients and student users that we provide them with accurate information.
- You are always eager to learn.
- You are capable of analysis and synthesis. There is so much content and data to manage, so you should have a critical and analytical eye.
- You are a smart computer user, tech-savvy and very capable of handling Microsoft Office programs like Outlook and Excel.
- You are intrinsically motivated.
- You are a great team player.
- You are an EU citizen or have the appropriate permits to live and work in Romania.
- Additional language skills are a plus: for example, medium knowledge of Spanish/French/German.
Compensation & Benefits
- Apply and let's discuss your salary and benefits.
- 25 days paid annual leave.
- A work laptop.
- Meal tickets (15 RON).
- Bonus opportunity based on performance.
- Private medical clinic subscription.
- The opportunity to join an international company with 35+ nationalities.
- The opportunity to make our world a little better and be at the core of the growth phase of a study choice giant that the European market is desperately waiting for.
- A great company environment that is serious about having fun with everything we do, including frequent memorable team events.
- A fabulous new office in downtown Bucharest, 10 mins from Piața Unirii metro station. The office is located in a beautiful villa and it even has a gym and showers.
- Coffee, tea, and snacks on the house.
Studyportals is the biggest educational search platform globally and we are looking to expand our team! Our challenge is to build, adapt, and create the biggest education search platform, bringing absolute transparency and reliability to international higher education. By understanding the student journey in and out, we’re building a platform that is valuable to students and agile to the demands of international education.
Think about what Amazon.com does for online shopping. Think about what Google does as an online search engine. Think about what BestJobs does for online job searching. Studyportals is also a search engine, but this time for higher education degrees. So, if you want to find your dream study, this is where it happens. Your job is all about making sure students looking for a university education can get all the information they need about worldwide university programmes.
About Studyportals in Eindhoven, Netherlands
Studyportals is a fast-growing online platform where students can find and compare their education options internationally.
Our mission is to empower the world to choose education. We focus on quality from both a student as well as a university perspective: offering the best information for students, and low-effort, cost-effective, and result-based marketing for universities.
Over 2,450 universities participate across 67 countries, creating transparency across 117,000+ study programmes. We have a large global visitor base of over 19 million visits every year.
The Studyportals team now consists of over a hundred and seventy people worldwide from 35 different nationalities, and we're expecting to grow the team to about 200 people in the upcoming year. Studyportals proudly ranks 18th in the 2015 Employee satisfaction ranking, an annual survey carried out by SatisAction and the NRC. Our HQ is located in Eindhoven, in the iconic Klokgebouw, at Strijp-S, a hub of entrepreneurship, technology, and design. We also have operations in Boston, Melbourne, Manchester, Stockholm and Bucharest.