Senior UI/UX Designer
Please leave your email to access this job on third-party website
MaGIC offers visa sponsorship
MaGIC will arrange the immigration paperwork required for the winning candidate and cover the associated costs.
in Cyberjaya, Malaysia
We are looking for a senior UI/UX specialist to join us in building a unique digital platform. In this role, you will perform user research and evaluate customer behavior to understand pain points and create new features on one or more services we are building on the platform. Read more about MaGIC
- You have at least 5 years of UI/UX design experience, ideally in a large consumer-facing internet company.
- You're an expert in software such as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Sketch, Figma, Invision or similar.
- You have deep knowledge of internet design issues, including cross-browser and cross-platform compatibility, color, typography, performance optimization, and conversion strategies.
- You're adept with Agile development practices and have been an integral part of a Scrum team.
- You're comfortable interacting with technical architects, developers, and business teams.
- You can demonstrate an ability to own the user experience and be able back your designs with sound logic.
- You have a BA/MS in design, computer science or a related field.
Compensation & Benefits
- Apply and let's discuss your salary and benefits.
You will create customer journey maps, design user interfaces, interaction flows, page layouts through information architecture, and wireframes. This is a 6-month contract role with a high possibility of extension based on performance.
Our Way of Work (WoW): We have a mandate to create a body of extraordinary global entrepreneurs to drive the nation towards the goals of 2020 and beyond.
We are here to ignite entrepreneurs, to create global leaders that will make a meaningful impact in the world.
We are coach, mentor, connector, integrator and enabler.
We do whatever it takes to ensure you become a global firebrand.
We can do this only if we ignite and nurture the entrepreneur in ourselves first, then infecting the world with our passion, spirit and drive.
Check out the various programs, events and online tools – the aim is to connect and encourage collaboration among entrepreneurs and increase visibility for startups, to facilitate mentoring, skill and knowledge-sharing, and have resources available to anyone who is interested in starting a company in Malaysia.
Moving to Malaysia
If you hold the passport of a visa-free country, you can start working in Malaysia within approximately 4 weeks after submitting your application. If you need a visa to enter Malaysia, the visa processing time will be added to that.