in Tallinn, Estonia
Handling human resources for a company of robots? Sounds like a sci-fi plot, but no—this is not a robot uprising. The only things rising up are your odds of landing your dream HR job at one of the most sizzling hot startups around. Read more about Starship Technologies
- Help build the recruiting strategy and all activities associated with hiring top talent
- Research and select HR technology, infrastructure, recruitment processes and assessments/tools that support the recruitment of the best talent globally
- Inspire creative ways to attract, engage and land the best candidates through our employment brand
- Develop business-specific strategies that attract and retain the best talent
- Create a candidate experience that reflects the values of Starship and ensures all candidates are treated with respect and care throughout the recruiting cycle
- You have 3+ years of direct recruiting and HR experience and experience at a high-growth startup.
- You have direct experience managing talent processes at a rapidly growing company.
- You have experience working in a startup environment, ideally at a tech company.
- You have a strong value-driven employee service orientation.
- You have a warm personality and are a genuine people person.
- Known as a trusted and discreet partner, you have an innate ability to navigate difficult conversations.
- You have an understanding of the daily practices that affect and define company culture.
- You're fluent in English and communicate smoothly in speech and in writing.
- It's a plus if you have experience with the legal system or working directly with legal partners when it comes to employment, immigration, and contractual law.
- It's a plus if you have an understanding of immigration and relocation processes or experience with international hiring.
- You'll get a competitive local salary.
- We'll help you with the necessary visas and work permits.
We have entered commercial pilots with hundreds of robots driving along the sidewalks across the United States and four countries in Europe. Soon there will be thousands and millions of our robots around the world.
As fantastic as our robots are, they're not really known for their HR savvy or exceptional people skills. That's where you come in!
About Starship Technologies in Tallinn, Estonia
Starship Technologies builds self-driving local delivery robots. We are disrupting a 2-trillion-dollar local deliveries industry and we believe our robots will revolutionise local delivery. We envision a world where you can send and receive anything you want, anytime and anywhere. Our engineering expertise, combined with our experience of co-founding Skype, is enabling us to turn this into reality.
Starship Technologies was launched in 2014 by Ahti Heinla and Janus Friis. Our business headquarters are in London and our engineering in Estonia.
Moving to Estonia
If you hold the passport of a visa-free country, you can start working in Estonia within 24 hours from accepting the job offer, if your new employer is classified as a startup.
If your new employer is not considered a startup, you can start after a maximum of 10 days from accepting the job offer.
If you hold the passport of a country that requires a visa to enter Estonia, you can move and start working within approximately 4 weeks.