UI UX Designer
Please leave your email to access this job on third-party website
Mobiversa offers visa sponsorship
Mobiversa will arrange the immigration paperwork required for the winning candidate and cover the associated costs.
in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Mobiversa is growing fast and we're looking for someone who truly understands the ins and outs of UI/UX design. Join us in Kuala Lumpur! Read more about Mobiversa
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets.
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness).
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback.
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images.
- You have at least 2 years of proven work experience as a UI/UX designer.
- You have a portfolio of design projects.
- You have up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- You have great team spirit and strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
- You have excellent time-management skills and have no problem meeting deadlines and organizing your time.
Compensation & Benefits
- Apply and let's discuss your salary and benefits.
About Mobiversa in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Mobiversa is a Digital Payment Service, FinTech Scale-up that enhances business growth by providing new age cashless and cardless payment solutions. We help businesses find their ideal payment solution and make it easy for them to collect their cash quickly so they can improve their cash flow, which matters most to them.
Our payment solutions are accessible to all small and medium enterprises. We provide the quickest approvals and fastest payments to our merchants!
In 2018, we were selected as Malaysia’s Finalist for “Best Fintech Startup” in the ASEAN Rice Bowl Startup Awards.
Life at Mobiversa
We grow fast, change fast and most importantly, grow our people. The team gets to work on technologies that change the lives of people and businesses. We are looking for like-minded, fast-paced and problem-solving individuals who think out of the box to accelerate our growth by helping businesses handle their payments better.
Our team is multicultural and multi-national too, as they hail from 7 different countries. We also come from various areas of business and technology, which makes us find the best solution by challenging the status quo.
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Moving to Malaysia
If you hold the passport of a visa-free country, you can start working in Malaysia within approximately 4 weeks after submitting your application. If you need a visa to enter Malaysia, the visa processing time will be added to that.