Please leave your email to access this job on third-party website
Are you a full-stack developer eager to extend your knowledge in the field of growth hacking? A data geek who never gets tired of learning new things? Do you want to work remotely? Join Jobbatical as a growth engineer! Read more about Jobbatical
- Analyze data to really understand our customers and in-depth funnel, identify areas of opportunity to increase our KPIs.
- Work with the team to implement and execute features and experiments to drive customer growth, retention, engagement, and revenue.
- Ensure tests get up and running, and be willing and able to help our product and marketing teams interpret results.
- Remove roadblocks to continue quick work, agile development, constant testing and iteration.
- Act on feedback to learn and grow.
- You have at least 2 years of hands-on experience creating SaaS software products on Node.js.
- You are proficient in PostgreSQL, React.js, Node.js runtime and ecosystem.
- You have expertise in Semantic HTML5, CSS3 and other web APIs and technologies.
- You have knowledge of CSS preprocessors (SASS, SCSS, LESS).
- You're experienced in developing responsive websites.
- You feel at home working in a test-driven, agile team.
- You're familiar with the back-end environment and how to work with APIs.
- You can dig into the existing codebase and know how to refactor for performance and maintainability.
- You have knowledge of modern bundling tools (automation tools) like webpack, parcel, gulp, etc.
- You're a data geek with a clear understanding of data, analytics, metrics and statistics.
- You’re comfortable working full-stack and excited about diving into the front end, back end or datastore as needed.
- You have an understanding of SEO and SEM.
- You have a solid understanding of conversions and online user acquisition metrics and methods.
- You're really a great communicator with excellent English.
- Experience in growth is a huge plus.
- Some design skills are very welcome.
Compensation & Benefits
- Apply and let's discuss your salary and benefits.
We're looking for a results-oriented and startup-loving engineer to help us expand our business as part of our growth team. We're fast and adaptive, seeking to move the needle on key business goals through experimentation and measurement.
This role could be perfect for you if you love startups and aren't scared to own things and pivot.
Curious and creative, you're excited to think outside the box (and your job description) to succeed. You're a natural problem solver who enjoys figuring out solutions that work for users and business. While you enjoy crafting quality code, you're also comfortable with tradeoffs in release schedules. If, like us, you get things done and believe that quick iterations lead to best results, we'd love to talk to you!
To sum up...
... the team: A close-knit group of nerds eager to help you fit in. We love what we're doing, and we also love a good laugh.
... the role: A fantastic opportunity to use your skills to build a platform that's changing the world of work as we know it.
... the location: wherever you like. Many of us are based in Tallinn, Estonia, but our team is spread out around the world. If you'd like to learn more about the kind of stuff we get up to around here, you can skim through our team blog: blog.jobbatical.com/tagged/jobbatical
About Jobbatical in Tallinn, Estonia
At Jobbatical, we think beyond borders and help the world work together.
Our international job platform connects globally minded companies with ready-to-relocate tech, business and creative talent—people like you. We believe in a fully connected world where your career success is decided by your skill and ambition, not your birthplace.
Our goal is to encourage employers to set aside cultural biases and hire the people with the best skills for the job, and we take our own advice: we don’t discriminate based on nationality, gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, or anything else that has nothing to do with the role you'll be filling.
Founded in 2014 by three Estonians, we’ve since grown into a global team of 35+ aspiring world-changers from 16+ nationalities.
Life at Jobbatical
These are the values that guide us:
Start with why. We don’t do things for the sake of having something to do. Keeping the “why” of our actions in mind helps us stay focused on the things that matter.
Don’t wait to be asked. (Make it happen.) We’re not here to sit around and wait for orders. We have ideas and bring them to life.
Go beyond yourself. Comfort zones are great. We love waving at them as we leave them behind.
Choose difficult truths over comforting lies. Saying yes to everything is easy. But many of the most fruitful and necessary conversations are uncomfortable.
Be bold, stay humble. We’re not afraid to take risks and make mistakes to build what we believe in. And we know the world doesn’t owe us anything.