Conference Sales Manager/Director
in Budapest, Hungary
Are you interested in the events industry? Work as a conference sales manager/director at HRN in the charming city of Budapest! Read more about HRN
- Supervise our delagate sales team and market research team
- Find new innovative ways of developing value added relationships with clients
- Build relationships with key accounts to drive cross/up selling opportunities
- Work closely with the marketing team to ensure a coherent and co-coordinated approach to the market and our customers
- Maintain open communication between delegate sales, marketing and operations departments
- Ensure that all sales administration is completed correctly through to invoice stage
- Assist in the preparation of overall sales strategy and implementation as appropriate
- Conduct job interviews, works with the HR Manager to recruit sales people
- Train, mentor and coach the sales and market research teams
- Attend events across Europe, Middle East and America’s
- BA/BSc degree
- At least 2-5 years successful sales and management experience in the events industry
- A business mindset and the appetite to learn and work outside of one’s comfort zone
- Must be service oriented, articulate and present a positive and professional image, with ability to train and motivate
- HRN offers the best incentives and compensation package in the region, as well as an awesome environment to work, plenty of motivation and purpose, and growth opportunities.
- Chance to attend events across Europe, Middle East and America’s
This role provides you with a great platform for building lifelong skills and career success and allows you to grow your own professional network. You'll meet some of the most influential thinkers and leaders on the planet at our global events.
HRN is likely to be your most culturally diverse workplace, with colleagues from the US, Canada, South America, Asia and Europe working together to change the future of work, blazing the trail for others to follow.
To top it all off, you will also enjoy a fun environment—we work hard but we also play hard! If we sound like a team you'd like to join, send us your application now!
About HRN in Budapest, Hungary
HRN are a new breed of networkers, researchers and event managers. We build sales, marketing, and customer service solutions with our clients—creating exceptional customer experiences and, in the process, the Greatest HR Shows on Earth. We share a vision that by 2017, HRN will be the HR network of choice across the globe. Our goal is to make the world of work a better place by connecting organizations and leaders to the information and people that inspire intelligent action and success!