in Tallinn, Estonia
Looking for a change of scenery and some exciting challenges to keep your product management skills razor sharp? Team Tieto has just the thing you seek! Read more about Tieto
- Manage, develop and maintain BankSyst, a core banking product
- Set a vision for the product and create a product strategy and roadmap
- Plan and implement a product strategy
- Evaluate product changes and enhancements
- Drive product innovation and identify new product opportunities
- Plan product releases and alignment with internal/external stakeholders
- Act as a strategic partner for customers
- Represent BankSyst across the organization
- 5-6 years of experience in business development
- Very good understanding of the core banking domain
- University degree or college diploma
- Strong leadership skills
- Very good understanding of organization strategy
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Very good communication skills in English (both verbal and written)
- Let's discuss your salary and benefits!
- This position requires you to join us in Tallinn. We'll provide visa sponsorship for the right candidate.
Working at Tieto can make a difference in people’s lives, including your own. As the leading IT service provider in Northern Europe, we provide full life-cycle services for the public and private sectors. If you want to be a part of that, join us in the beautiful city of Tallinn as a product manager! This role calls for a strong leader with business development experience and an understanding of core banking. If you have what it takes, we'll be waiting for your application!
Tieto aims to capture the significant opportunities of the data-driven world and turn them into lifelong value for people, business, and society. We aim to be customers’ first choice for business renewal by combining our software and services capabilities with a strong drive for co-innovation and ecosystems.