Agile Coach (Team Lead)
Runtastic offers visa sponsorship
Runtastic will arrange the immigration paperwork required for the winning candidate and cover the associated costs.
in Linz, Austria
As an agile coach at Runtastic, you will help our teams create value in the best possible way. Guiding and coaching the teams with your experience and innate leadership ability, you will help create a unique Runtastic approach to agile. Read more about Runtastic
- Improve our agile practices throughout our cross-functional teams.
- Lead our scrum master team.
- Work with scrum teams so they can create value in the best possible way.
- Guide teams through agile processes (defining the vision, grooming, retrospective,...)
- Create and foster a unique Runtastic approach to agile.
- You have at least three years of experience with agile teams, ideally in companies with over 50 engineers.
- You are familiar with agile methods, such as Scrum and Kanban.
- You have strong communication and leadership skills.
- You have experience with JIRA and knowledge of the OKR method.
- Ideally, you have experience in planning and alignment of multiple agile teams.
- You have knowledge of the software development process.
- You are fluent in English.
Compensation & Benefits
- Here’s the fine print: The minimum salary is EUR 47,488 gross per year. But that is certainly the very least we can do for you. Your actual offer will depend on your skill set and experience.
- Fresh fruit and vegetables, healthy snacks, ice cream, and beverages all day long.
- Budget for participating in sports events.
- Free fitness activities like running, yoga, and hip hop, as well as a calisthenics park on the rooftop terrace in Linz.
- Holistic health package including subsidised massages, free psychological support, and health screenings.
- All-team breakfast, provided by the company, every 2 weeks.
- Ongoing company parties and sponsored team events.
- Working café, terrace, and a play zone with table soccer for well-deserved breaks.
- Brand new offices with plenty of space for creativity and informal meetings.
- Quarterly "days of new ideas" (DONI) to try out new concepts and work with a variety of team members.
We're looking for an agile coach and team lead for our scrum masters and to support our agile teams.
At Runtastic we believe in helping people improve their fitness and overall health. Moreover, we believe in creating an exciting work environment in which we can thrive personally, professionally and even physically.
Founded in 2009, Runtastic has rapidly grown into an innovative portfolio of apps and online services that track and manage health as well as fitness data. We are a recognized leader in fitness app development with the vision of motivating every individual to live a more active lifestyle.
Our home country of Austria is regularly ranked as one of the countries with the highest quality of life (#2 in 2016). Our health care system is considered one of the best, education is free and the crime rate is incredibly low.