Senior Software Engineer
Please leave your email to access this job on third-party website
TAIGER offers visa sponsorship
TAIGER will arrange the immigration paperwork required for the winning candidate and cover the associated costs.
We're looking for experienced software engineers to join our engineering team and help us design and implement highly performing software. As a software engineer at Taiger you will contribute to the development of innovative products, based on state-of-the-art technologies, and really make a significant impact in the industry. Read more about TAIGER
- Build products and solutions based on state-of-the-art AI technology.
- Apply research in the fields of NLP, semantics and machine learning to create innovative, marketable products.
- Develop algorithms and data models to implement new functionalities.
- Design the architecture and behavior of software modules.
- Follow Agile practices to perform analysis, estimation, implementation, testing and deployment of applications.
- Work in in autonomous, cross-functional squads, taking ownership of development activities and sharing knowledge across peers.
- Ensure technical quality through best practices such as TDD, Code Review, CI.
- Bring ideas to the table to improve the technology and product.
- Work with engineering, product and delivery teams and be involved in key decisions.
- Take leadership in driving projects or product features.
- Be a mentor for other developers.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in software development.
- You have a BSc or MSc in computer science, engineering or a related technical discipline (or equivalent).
- You have strong experience in Java EE, Spring.
- You have solid knowledge of Object-Oriented concepts and Design Patterns.
- You have experience working with relational and/or NoSQL databases.
- You have knowledge of architecture patterns, e.g. MVC, Microservices.
- You are familiar with Agile or XP methodologies.
- You have knowledge of software best practices, such as TDD, CI.
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- You have the ability to effectively communicate within the team, as well as with clients.
- You have a good understanding of security, performance, scalability aspects.
- You have working knowledge of software lifecycle management and code organization.
- You are aware of good programming practices, e.g. modularity, SOLID principles.
- You are proactive in suggesting solutions and improvements.
- You are familiar or are interested in AI, Semantic Technologies, NLP and Search Engines.
- At least 5 years of experience in software development.
- Good understanding of security, performance, scalability aspects.
- Working knowledge on software lifecycle management and code organization.
- Awareness of good programming practices, e.g. modularity, SOLID principles.
- Proactivity in suggesting solutions and improvements.
- Familiarity or interest in AI, Semantic Technologies, NLP and Search Engines.
Compensation & Benefits
- Apply and let's discuss your salary and benefits, including TAIGER’s employee stock option scheme.
- Form partnerships with leading academics, institutions and organizations leading the drive within the Artificial Intelligence Industry.
- Be part of a hyper-growth company developing cutting-edge Artificial Intelligence technology.
- Enjoy a supportive and dynamic work environment with the ability to participate in high-level strategy and decision-making, as well as work on the ground to drive results.
TAIGER’s mission is to help organizations optimize operational efficiencies by automating complex cognitive tasks. TAIGER is the market leader and pioneer of Knowledge Worker Automation. Our solutions provide unparalleled accuracy in information extraction for industry leaders in financial services, and government.
We are chosen by market leaders around the world like Banco Santander, Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria (BBVA), Manulife, AIA Group, CEMEX, Repsol, Sony DADC, and Vodafone.
Our solutions are also fully accredited by IMDA Singapore, which expedites the procurement process for Singapore government agencies. Our past and existing government institutions include the Attorney-General’s Chambers, Ngee Ann Polytechnic, Housing Development Board, the Ministry of Home Affairs, National Library Board, National Security Coordination Secretariat, Infocomm Media Development Authority and Singapore Tourism Board.
TAIGER is recognized as Gartner Cool Vendor in 2017 and has garnered awards and recognition from Citi, Red Herring, and many others for its achievements in redefining the future of artificial intelligence. TAIGER holds a number of patents in information access, and is a leading global education and training institution in artificial intelligence with its esteemed TAIGER ACADEMY.
TAIGER is formed by a passionate and talented team of computer scientists, engineers, and business specialists, including but not limited to, the following organizations: Accenture, Infosys, Koei Tecmo, McKinsey, Oracle, and UBS.
TAIGER is headquartered in Singapore with global offices in Hong Kong, Madrid, Mexico City, New York, and Sydney.
Life at TAIGER
We are committed to pursuing growth, and are looking for professionals who would like to take advantage of TAIGER’s momentum and play a key role in our ongoing success. If you are a dynamic professional who feels passionate about technology, enjoys working on challenging, cutting-edge technological projects, and are willing to do your best to make a vision come true, then we look forward to working with you.
Moving to Singapore
If you hold the passport of a visa-free country, you can get your employment pass as soon as within 7 days of arrival to Singapore, or a maximum of 31 days. If you require a visa to enter Singapore, allow for an added time of approximately 2 weeks for visa processing.