Full-Stack Python Developer
Thorgate offers visa sponsorship
This job listing is a part of the Career Hunt 2019 campaign. Career Hunt rockets your IT-career straight to the Nordic tech-hub – Estonia. Apply, because the TOP 25 candidates around the world will be flown to Estonia for a tech-tour, given the chance to meet the biggest IT-wonders and get VIP-shortcuts for job interviews in selected companies! Read more at careerhunt.eu
in Tallinn, Estonia
We're looking for a passionate full-stack developer who believes in making the world a better place with the best tools available. Read more about Thorgate
- Work together with the team by suggesting solutions to make the client’s business more valuable.
- Implement tasks that are groomed and agreed on together with the team.
- Cooperate with others to make them more efficient in order to work on things that matter the most, instead of reinventing the wheel.
- You have at least 3 years of development experience. This does not mean work experience per se (e.g. hobby projects count as well). We believe that passion for a certain technology and your willingness to improve those skills is much more valuable than just experience on paper in years.
- You have good experience with Django web framework and Python.
- You are fluent in English and have good communication skills.
- You take a customer-focused approach - solving their problems by building products from ideas to production, and beyond.
- You have experience with ReactJS and related front-end libraries.
- You have a proactive approach to finding solutions instead of finding problems and excuses.
- You are motivated and eager to learn.
- You are a team player.
- Experience with PostgreSQL.
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with Restful APIs and SPAs.
- Experience with Redux-Saga.
- Familiarity with agile methodologies.
Compensation & Benefits
- Interesting projects in different fields.
- Apply and let's discuss your salary and benefits in more detail.
- A health and environment doctor.
- Paid health days.
- Flexible working hours with the option of working remotely.
- A personal development plan with training sessions and conferences.
- A cozy office with a great team.
- Awesome team events.
About Thorgate in Tallinn, Estonia
We develop world-changing ideas. With passion. For impact.
We focus on building beautiful and user-friendly web and mobile products. With ten years of IT industry experience from both global corporations and startups, we deliver products at remarkable speed with the best tools and methods required.
Our experience in industry 4.0, smart cities, e-commerce, forestry, event management, health tech and fintech allows us to effectively deliver innovative and user-friendly products to other traditional industries that have not yet been touched by today's mobile and web technologies.
Our team of experts are well-versed on the speed of innovation. We constantly keep track of the latest developments and trends in the global tech industry, including areas such as big data, machine learning, biotechnology, materials, and more.
Life at Thorgate
Thorgate is one of highest flying software product agencies in the region right now. We have a young and talented team, customized internal processes, cool projects, all kinds of knowledge-sharing events, cozy offices in Tallinn, field offices in London and Oslo, and we build our own startups. And we are just getting started!
Moving to Estonia
If you hold the passport of a visa-free country, you can start working in Estonia within 24 hours from accepting the job offer, if your new employer is classified as a startup.
If your new employer is not considered a startup, you can start after a maximum of 10 days from accepting the job offer.
If you hold the passport of a country that requires a visa to enter Estonia, you can move and start working within approximately 4 weeks.