Business Development Manager
in Tallinn, Estonia
The country of Estonia is known across the globe for its love affair with all things digital. Team RebelRoam is no exception—they're bringing Wi-Fi to the travel industry. If you join forces with them in Tallinn, your job will be to spread the word about the mission! Read more about RebelRoam
- Your main task will be to reach out to leading tour and coach operators in Europe and to help them make their Wi-Fi better.
- We expect you to have at least 2 years of experience in international B2B sales.
- You should be independent and proactive in your work.
- It's a big plus if you have sales experience in the tourism or telecom industry.
- You should be able to define and execute a full sales cycle and be familiar with buyer personas in the sales process.
- Let's talk about your salary and benefits!
- We'll sponsor your visa for Estonia.
We are aiming to increase our sales power and reach out to more great companies looking to improve their passenger connectivity. We already have excellent customer references in place—some of the largest coach tour operators are already using RebelRoam.
We expect you to be in Estonia for at least some time to learn from our team. Once we can bring you up to speed, it'll be possible to work from anywhere in the world. As we move forward, there will be numerous exciting connectivity-related projects, including bringing connectivity to public transportation in metropolitan areas.
in Tallinn, Estonia
The internet-connected travel industry is growing at a rate of 50% each year. It is a massive trend where all major transport operators (think buses, coaches, trains, ships) want to provide free Wi-Fi to their passengers. We at RebelRoam happen to be at the right place at the right time. We bring high-quality connectivity to the passenger transport sector on a global scale.
We are a cool little startup growing at great speed, focusing on actual results. By joining our team you'll have the unique opportunity to influence a fast-growing company in its infancy and see it evolve into a large business.
From one side we work closely with mobile operators, router manufacturers and media agencies and from the other side, with tour, coach and train operators, as well as with municipalities, with the main goal of bringing free internet connectivity to the passengers.