Lead UI/UX Designer
Car Rental Gateway offers visa sponsorship
Car Rental Gateway will arrange the immigration paperwork required for the winning candidate and cover the associated costs.
Car Rental Gateway
in Tartu, Estonia
Do you want to make your mark in revolutionizing the car rental experience? If you have led teams, have a solid UI/UX design record, and are an expert in HTML and CSS, keep reading. Car Rental Gateway is looking for a lead designer to join our growing team of highly skilled individuals in the cool Estonian university town of Tartu! Read more about Car Rental Gateway
- Establish and lead the design team.
- Work with product management to construe and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience.
- Implement all visual design stages from idea to final hand-off to developers.
- Come up with original ideas that simplify and bring user friendliness to complex design structures.
- Create wireframes, user flows, process flows, storyboards, sitemaps, UI and UX design.
- Present and defend designs to colleagues, clients and shareholders.
- Carry out user research and evaluate user feedback.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
- Perform in a fast-paced environment and deliver strategically valid concepts.
- You have a relevant university degree (master's).
- You have an excellent understanding of web technologies (HTML5, CSS3).
- You have a proven record of delivering superior UI/UX design that meets user needs, product requirements and business goals.
- You have experience leading a (small) team.
- You have an appreciation of market trends and best UX, UI, IA practices.
- You have up-to-date knowledge of the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies in the internet, leisure, travel and tourism, information technology and services industries.
- You have commercial experience with a focus on conversion.
- You have an eye for clean and crafty design.
- You're able to lead discovery sprints.
- You advocate for the user at all points in the design process.
- You have experience working in an agile environment.
- You have good organizational and time management skills.
- You have excellent English.
- Apply and let's talk about your salary and benefits.
- The opportunity to work in an awesome office designed especially for IT-work equipped with the best possible tools.
- The opportunity to take on exciting challenges and the chance to really accomplish yourself.
We're looking for someone who is a real expert in CSS and HTML and confident in putting together and leading a team, picking up where we left off.
This is a role for someone who works well under pressure. Equally comfortable working independently and collaboratively, you're always eager to share research, insights and the latest industry trends with team members. Creative, flexible and diligent, you have a knack for solving issues effectively.
Car Rental Gateway is changing the car rental distribution industry. We develop technology that provides personalized user experience and makes online car rental ever more intuitive. This approach has led us into partnerships with the biggest and leading online travel providers in the world.
About Car Rental Gateway in Tartu, Estonia
Car Rental Gateway is the most versatile car rental distribution ecosystem.
It is a B2B platform that connects car rental distributors and suppliers. The platform operates on a SaaS model, making setup fast and easy. This means instant technological capability to directly connect to over 100 online car rental suppliers. We have the widest selection of car rental suppliers, from the largest global brands to top regional and local car rental companies. In addition to connectivity, we offer up to date unified multi-lingual supplier content and support multiple currencies and payment methods.
We are strictly a platform provider and offer all the technological capability needed to drive a successful car rental distribution business. Our service offers an innovative alternative to GDSs. Unlike service providers like CarTrawler and Carnect, we are not a B2B broker, meaning you are free to build your own client base and use independent customized branding. We do not mediate rates, meaning you can negotiate your deals directly with the car rental companies.
The team behind Car Rental Gateway has been steering e-commerce solutions in car rental brokering for over 15 years. Car Rental Gateway is the third generation of our software and was launched in 2014. The first two generations, called CRBMS (Car Rental Broker Management System) were bespoke systems for car rental brokers. The largest car rental broker in the world, rentalcars.com, is still running on the first generation of our software. Car Rental Gateway is the culmination of our team's experience and thanks to operating on a SaaS model, suitable for a wider audience.
Moving to Estonia
If you hold the passport of a visa-free country, you can start working in Estonia within 24 hours from accepting the job offer, if your new employer is classified as a startup.
If your new employer is not considered a startup, you can start after a maximum of 10 days from accepting the job offer.
If you hold the passport of a country that requires a visa to enter Estonia, you can move and start working within approximately 4 weeks.