Account Executive (Remote)
Do you like to think that the world is your office? At Jobbatical, we agree. If you're well-connected in your home market, help us shape the future of work by becoming a remote member of our amazing sales team! Read more about Jobbatical
- Prospect for outbound targets, establish penetration strategies and qualify outbound targets
- Generate new business opportunities through hunting and onboarding new accounts and upselling and renewing existing clients
- Qualify inbound leads, follow up, and convert them into clients
- Use your effervescent personality to demo our product and build client relationships
- Be disciplined in maintaining and organizing all your activities in our sales CRM
- Conduct analysis and summary for the head of sales
- You have 3+ years of relevant lead generation and sales experience.
- You have experience selling to multiple buyers, including C-suite.
- You're a B2B sales pro with experience selling to all company types (SMB and enterprise).
- You're familiar with state-of-the-art sales tools (CRMs, Keynote/PPT…).
- You love venturing out of your comfort zone.
- You speak fluent English.
- Knowledge of sales processes is required; experience in a quota-carrying role and a track record of protecting renewals is preferred.
- Knowledge of recruiting, HR tech, and e-commerce
- International sales experience
- Remote work experience
- We'll offer you an attractive salary.
We're looking to add some fresh firepower to our sales team. Do you have a winning personality, a few years of sales experience, and an endless love for exciting challenges? Do you relish the freedom of working remotely? Do you have an existing network in your home market that could help us expand? We want to talk to you.
Want to learn more about our team and our way of thinking? Head on over to the blog: blog.jobbatical.com
Ready to hustle? Go ahead and hit that "Apply" button!
in Tallinn, Estonia
At Jobbatical, we think beyond borders and help the world work together. We believe the world really is your oyster and your next career step could take you to live in your dream city. People want to experience life and work on their own terms and join mission-driven teams, wherever they are in the world. We're a community of like-minded world travelers who believe in a fully connected world where the playing field is leveled and your merit doesn’t depend on your birthplace but on on the size of your dreams.
Our goal is to encourage companies to set aside cultural biases and hire the people with the best skill set for the job. We follow the same principles in recruiting for our own team—we don't discriminate based on nationality, gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, or anything else that doesn't have anything to do with the role you'll be filling.