in Leuven, Belgium
Use your creative flair to help DataCamp build the best learning experience for data science. Be this fast-paced international company's next digital design superstar in historic Leuven! Read more about DataCamp
- You will work in collaboration with our lead designer on projects for different teams such as marketing, product development, talent acquisition and more.
- You will produce polished digital assets, concepts and visual designs for web, app, banners, emailing and social media.
- You'll work with our style guide and respect the consistency and spirit of the brand across all channels.
- You'll offer creative input and share ideas with teams in various parts of the business.
- You have a graphic design qualification at a degree level or equivalent.
- Ideally, you possess an up-to-date deep understanding in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and Indesign.
- You are highly creative and have a sharp eye for detail.
- You have a solid understanding of web design and usability and are aware of the technical constraints of your designs.
- You have a love for everything seen on a screen—user interface design, interaction design, animation and digital design trends. Dribbble is your Holy Land!
- Knowledge of CSS/HTML and Motion Design is a plus.
- Stock options in an early stage start-up with a lot of growth potential.
- A competitive salary and benefits package that includes a company car.
- Help with your visa/work permit.
- Exciting job that will offer you technical challenges every day.
- Free lunch every single day, when working from our office in Leuven.
- Opportunity to work in an internationally focused, fast-paced technology start-up.
- Flexibility: Want to work from home? Want to take a week off to go on holidays? Prefer to work different hours? We can work something out.
DataCamp is building the future of data science education. Our students get real hands-on experience by completing self-paced, interactive data science courses from the best instructors in the world, right in the browser. In fact, over 1 million students around the world have completed nearly 50 million DataCamp exercises to date!
We’re looking for a digital designer to join our team. If you’re a graphic designer who loves exploring and pushing the boundaries of digital creative, you can be a perfect fit! You will work on web design, emailing, ads, social media, interface design, and much more.
DataCamp is an online data science school that teaches core R programming and data science skills through entertaining video lessons and interactive coding challenges. With over 100 hours of hands-on data analysis courses and R tutorials on Data Handling, Data Visualization, Reporting, Machine Learning, and Statistical Modelling, our members get the hands-on experience they need to begin a real-life project. Solve real data problems while receiving instant and personalized feedback that guides you to the solution. All our courses and tutorials are taught by instructors from leading companies such as RStudio and Revolution Analytics, and best-in-class academic institutions like Princeton and Duke University.
Life at DataCamp
We currently have 33 employees—15 in our Boston/NYC offices, 15 in our Belgian office, and 3 working remotely. All sales, marketing, and course development teams are in Boston and NYC. The engineering team is located in Leuven.
You can find our guide to life in Leuven over at the Jobbatical Blog: ow.ly/alqo30cLMxx