Project Manager for Program Development
Mindvalley offers visa sponsorship
Mindvalley will arrange the immigration paperwork required for the winning candidate and cover the associated costs.
in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
We are looking for a project manager for program development to oversee all elements of the development of designated Mindvalley products, manage the product development process and support the marketing launch process, working cross-functionally with internal specialists (course creation, product marketing, films, and design). Read more about Mindvalley
- Maintain and improve the straight line of product development from concept to creation to launch.
- Work cross-functionally across various teams to ensure a seamless product delivery (Quests, design, films, offers, content marketing, affiliates).
- Create product briefs with input from course creation specialists, marketing specialists, and other relevant stakeholders.
- Ensure control of quality, consistency, and Mindvalley branding and learning experience standards.
- Own project timeline and ensure timely and quality delivery of products.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to re-work products for higher completion rates.
- Create communications, email newsletters, and reports to external stakeholders and develop a process for it.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills, enjoy teamwork and creative collaboration.
- You have at least 2 years of project management experience.
- You have the ability to prioritize against tight deadlines and manage multiple projects.
- You can work independently with fast execution and high attention to detail.
- You have strong communication skills.
- You are proficient in English.
- You are passionate about personal growth and product quality.
- Please upload your resume in PDF format and include links to work samples such as software, designs, or writing you have created so we can see proof of your talents.
- Record yourself speaking in a 3-minute video and upload it to YouTube. Tell us about your mission in life and how you grow yourself each day on the path towards it. How does Mindvalley fit into that journey?
- Apply and let's discuss your salary and benefits.
Mindvalley builds businesses that innovate on transformational education for all ages, through mediums that range from digital publishing, educational technology, online learning, mobile apps, content, events and more. We stand for ideas that enable people to be extraordinary and impact lives. Founded in 2003 by Vishen Lakhiani, we are a team of 200+ people from 40+ countries, working across a wide range of inter-related businesses that are dedicated to pushing humanity forward through reforming global education.
You'll be exposed to some of the best knowledge, people, and resources available anywhere. Mindvalley is considered one of the top places in the world to work and has been written about in magazines, articles and on TV.
Mindvalley is a global brand and company that invests in, creates and builds businesses that align with its goal to push humanity forward. Mindvalley grew from its roots as a digital publishing company, to build a series of successful businesses in a wide variety of sectors ranging from mobile apps, marketing, technology, personal growth and entrepreneurship, to health and wellness. It’s been a fun, crazy ride so far.
Across our companies, we employ over 200 employees from over 40 nationalities, working in our award-winning space, Mindvalley HQ. We’re global, and we sure love diversity. If you join us, we will sponsor your visa/work permit.
We stand for ideas, companies, and products that allow human beings to live healthier, happier lives. From creating and investing in startups and education models that inspire and foster progress and innovation, to creating work cultures that cultivate creativity and freedom—we are ambitiously, ridiculously, and irreverently determined to unleash the full potential of humanity and move the planet forward.
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Moving to Malaysia
If you hold the passport of a visa-free country, you can start working in Malaysia within approximately 4 weeks after submitting your application. If you need a visa to enter Malaysia, the visa processing time will be added to that.