in Lisbon, Portugal
Hustle, empathy, autonomy—that's what you'll bring to the table at the coolest translation startup around. Contribute to Unbabel's growth in beautiful, soulful, wonderful Lisbon! Read more about Unbabel
- Contact lists of companies that could potentially work with Unbabel
- Target industries and segments that we currently work with and bring new ideas to the table
- Create drip email campaigns to initiate conversations with outbound leads
- Qualify outbound leads into prospects and potentially specific deals, by email and on the phone
- Qualify inbound leads, mostly from contacts on the website and customer referrals, into prospects and deals
- Negotiate contracts
- Support customers during trial phase
- Hand off customers to customer success team for onboarding
- Go surfing every couple of weeks
- You have at least two and up to six years of experience in account management, preferably of technical products (you know what an API is) and/or B2B.
- You were the rockstar of your last sales team.
- You understand web and mobile technology and SaaS in general.
- You're a web native who feels comfortable using online tools like Base CRM, or SalesForce, OutReach, Zapier (no need for previous experience with these tools specifically, just with online tools in general).
- You want to work for a Y Combinator and Google Ventures funded startup.
Compensation & Benefits
- €16.000 – €18.000 salary
Join us on our mission to enable companies to connect to customers all across the world in multiple languages.
Please note that since we are currently unable to sponsor visas, this position is available for EU citizens only.
About Unbabel in Lisboa, Portugal
Unbabel combines artificial intelligence with a crowd of professional translators and native speakers working online to deliver fast and accurate translation services. Using the company’s proprietary tools, Unbabel’s translation team ensures meaning, tone, and cultural sensitivity of translated texts, at scale.
Unbabel products fully enable global connections between companies and their customers. With these tools Unbabel delivers scaleable and affordable translation to marketing, content, and product teams, creating seamless user experiences and becoming a key partner in our customers' value chain of communication.